𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝘆 𝗸𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗱

"𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌."

𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝘃
Naomi is being exhausting. It's so hard to pretend to date her because she's trying way too hard. She's called me babe every other sentence and I honestly can't take it. When we were alone I spoke. "This is sickening." I confess.

"Oh I'm sorry. It's not like you dumped me for no reason. And let's not forget that you cheated on me." She snapped. I rolled my eyes. "You broke up with me that day. Then you wanted to come running back just because I looked at her! Why are you so jealous of Tina?" I ask.

"Jealous? I'm not jealous of her. Or intimidated. She just came walking into our perfect friend group and thinks she can make googely eyes with my girlfriend!" She raises her voice. "For the 12th time I'm not your girlfriend!"

"Well you aren't hers either. Come on babe. Let's just start over. If Martina isn't a problem to any of us then why aren't we together?"

𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝘃
I was making my way to concessions to get a water when I saw Felissa and Naomi arguing behind the shack. My inner nosiness wanted to eavesdrop but it wasn't my place. I turned around and went back to the pool.

After the pool day we all went out to eat and then everyone said their goodbyes. "Remember ladies we have practice starting tomorrow. So go get some rest." RiRi said to everyone. In which everyone agreed. As I walked to my car I watched Naomi and Felissa walk to her truck, Naomi looked even more pissed than before. I shrugged it off and drove myself home.

I did my night routine once I was home. Taking off my makeup, showering, skin care, and put on my cherry blossom hoodie and some biker shorts. I flopped on my bed and sighed from the long day. Then I felt my phone chime.

 Then I felt my phone chime

Chuckling. I get out of bed and walk to my front door. Felissa was standing there cutely wearing her matching hoodie and black baseball shorts. Her hair was tied back into a high bun. She looked at me with her hazel/grey doe eyes. I couldn't help myself she's too cute. I give her a big warm hug wrapping my arms around her neck standing on my toes a little as she hugs my waist and rests her head on my shoulder.

Within a few minutes we were laying in my bed together. She was spooning me from the back with her arms snaked around my waist, pressing her face against my back. I listened to her breathe, I could tell she was relaxed. "Are you ok?"

She nods her head and takes a deep breath. "Mhm...are you ok?" She asks me. "Yeah I'm okay."

"Was it bad? Your relationship with him?" She asks me after a few minutes of cuddling. I shake my head no, "No...it was amazing. See, Miguel used to be Maria. So I dated her for two years. In the end, he moved to Mexico for a few months because of family business. I was hesitant but I suggested long distance. Dumb decision. While he was there I find out that he was cheating on me." I sigh remembering the day I found out. "So yeah that was the dealbreaker. Those were amazing two years full of memories. But what he did in the end is what made me realize they weren't the best in my life."

She took my hand and intertwined our fingers. "You didn't deserve that Tina. I'm so sorry." She apologizes even tho she didn't have to. I turn onto my back and look at her as she keeps her arms around me, "I'm glad it happened. Otherwise, I wouldn't have met you." I caress her chin with my thumb.

She leans in and kisses me. Pulling me closer to her by my waist we have a passionate make out session. I broke it this time after a bit. "I think I'm falling for you." I giggle. She giggled too, "How do you think I feel?" She gives me a peck.

"Now. What's your plan about the Naomi situation?" I ask her, crossing my arms pretending to be sassy. Felissa laughs at me, "Actually. Let's just forget about Naomi's feelings and be girl friends." She says. "What did she say to you?" I ask her out of curiosity. She lays back and sighs, "Basically she's trying to put the blame on me saying I broke up with her when she's the one that did because she thought I was cheating on her with you." She explains. I raise an eyebrow, "When was that?" I ask. "The dance practice before the show." She answers. I think back to that day, "We haven't made up by then." I say in confusion. Felissa agrees, "Exactly. She was overreacting. She just doesn't want to admit she's jealous of you."

"I'll hang out with you without making it obvious that we're seeing each other." She says. My jaw drops. "No way. You're kidding. You could barely contain yourself in the store!" I laugh. She playfully rolls her eyes, "Hey I have some self control." She says matching my attitude. That's what I adore about her. She always matches my energy. "I promise Blossom, I will control myself. It's still a secret." She says, holding up her pinkie. I connect my pinkie with hers, "Don't blow it." I bet. She agrees.

It was 12 am and we've been talking for hours. She covered her mouth to yawn. "Tired?" I giggle. She nods her head. I place my arm under her head and bring her close to me. She shifts over falling asleep on my chest.

I watched her sleep for a while. It's one of those moments that made me question reality, how did I get such a treasure. "Nothing feels better than this..."