Triple date

Craig and Tweek had been dating for a few months now, and they decided it was time to spice things up a bit. So, they came up with an elaborate plan for a triple date with their friends Kenny and Butter and Stan and Kyle.

They carefully planned the details, from the restaurant where they would meet to the outfits they would wear. Tweek was a bit nervous, but Craig assured him that everything would be perfect.

The night of the date finally arrived, and the three couples met at the fancy steakhouse that Craig had chosen for the occasion. They all looked amazing, and the chemistry between them was undeniable.

They chatted and laughed over a fancy meal, enjoying each other's company and catching up on what had been happening in their lives. Craig and Tweek found themselves stealing glances at each other across the table, feeling more in love than ever.

After dinner, they decided to take a walk around the city, stopping at a few of their favorite bars along the way. They danced and sang karaoke together, each couple taking turns showing off their moves and making each other laugh.

As the night drew to a close, they all agreed that it had been an amazing triple date. Craig and Tweek knew that they would always remember this special night, as they had made memories with some of their closest friends that would last a lifetime.

(They all chipped in to play for Kenny)