special chapter u have to read

***"as I was sitting down under a tree I then Saw something speeding towards me it was sonic! ... I then yelled"***
**SONIC WATCH OUT!** he then fell on top of me and looked at me and said "oh look who I found" I couldn't stop the blushing it was too much ! *i then said: w-will you js get off of me* yk you like it he said,.. we were both blushing it was clear we liked each other ..

...

(Part two)...
***i then started to breathe hard it looked like he wanted to kiss me! I got scared and then he leaned towards me and yup.. KISSED ME?!*** w-w-what the! Sonic u can't js do that to ppl.. "c'mon yk you like that you've Been waiting years for it Ik everyone knows" *he said while smiling it was such a cocky smile I hate how right he was.*

(Part three🙁)...***After some while he p-pulled up my shirt! Showing my dog soggy tits it was so embarrassing...
But then he started to..*** HEY! WH-HAT DO U THINK YOUR DOING!? "He said in a sexy voice...:im doing what ive always wanted to do" he then starts to f!nger (im so sorry) me I hated the feeling but it felt so good..

(Part Four THE FREAKING END FOR LIFE BTW THIS GOT DRAMA) "sonic:hey... so I have something to say" yeah? *i say worried* honestly me dating u has js been prank and bet I'm sorry u had to find out this way but none would want u ur literally a pink ball like what☠️ ***i was broken.. hurt.. mad sad. Everything! My lover has been lying to me this whole time idk how to take this***

I then get up. And I kick him so hard his head flys off💯💯🙏🏾💯 and then I magically get a gun and shot him and and start a new life. TYSM FOR READING🥰🥰❤️❤️🙏🏾🙏🏾

KIRBY X SONIC ❤️❤️🥰🥰
Credit to my friends friend  serenity/ dick rider