Chapter 1: The Coffee Shop

It's the last day of filming for the week, and I'm so excited to go to my bed all weekend,

We have 3 weeks till the primere, and we've been filming since 9 am, and it's 11 pm, 13 hours of work.

We we're all tired and groaning at everything a scene. We had to redo it.

We haven't really rehearsed the last scenes, and one of them is a kiss scene between me and Jamie, I'm nervous because he's really attractive.

But I'm not really a type of girl to get with a type of boy like Jamie, but I really like him, ever since our second scene, I honestly don't know what happened, just his outfits and rings, and we had to hold hands, and look in his eyes, in a scene, today, and I wanted to go in and kiss him.

But I didn't.

As I'm thinking about this, I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn my torso, them my legs, seeing the person on my mind.

Jamie...

"Oh, Hey James," I said, smiling softly, exhausted, "Hey so, paul (the director) wants us to rehearse on the weekend, I was wondering tomorrow?" He asked.

Shit, in that rehearse, we have the kiss, my heart drops, and I have butterflies.

"Um sure, we can rehearse at my place tomorrow," I said, smiling, "OK, sure, at 2 PM?" He asked, "Sure, I'll be up by then," I said.

I smiled more, nodded my head to him, and walked away.

I go to my dressing home and get my actual clothes, and start to undress.

I'm blasting my music, as I undress, because the stress from taking off these stupid dresses I have to wear, as I get to the crinoline, you can only see my bra, and underwear, as I hear my door open, I run to it and shout.

"GET OUT," I slam the door and hold it, "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry." I heard a familiar voice, "Jamie?" I asked, "Yeah," He said back.

"Oh shit, sorry," I said, "it's OK, I was just wondering something but it can wait," He said, "OK, bye," I said, "wait Jamie" I yelled

"Yea?" He asked, "Did you see anything, like you know, did you see me?" I asked very awkwardly.

"Umm, no," He said hesitantly, "Oh shit you did, Jamie!" I yelled, "OK, I did, I did, and I'm sorry, I didn't know you weren't decent," He shouted, but not in a tense voice.

He's a tough type of British people. He always sounds nice, and soothing, never sounding mad, he was very gentle.

"OH MY GOD," I yelled, "Look whatever I'll see you tomorrow, bevy," He said, walking away.

My heart froze, my smile, and my heart grew more and more, for that British boy.

The next day

I woke up in my apartment, seeing it was 12:03, I got up in only underwear and a shirt.

I walk to my fridge seeing no more cold brew coffee, I groan loudly, echoing through the apartment.