Chapter Two✓

He looked delicious, and I couldn't think of anything that I wanted to do more than eat him up. He was wearing a tight white button up shirt that gave a hint at his amazing six pack of abs, and his strong build, that always made me very wet very fast. He completed the look with black suit pants that showed off his incredibly firm butt.

"Hi daddy you look amazing, do you like my dress?"I giggle while spinning in a circle to show off the outfit. As I spin the ends of my dress flow up so you could see the bottom of my bum which was covered by my lacy see through panties which I know daddy absolutely loves.

"I love it baby girl it almost matches your beauty, and I see you wearing my favorite pair of panties, such a good little girl"he growls while he reaches forward, and grabs my butt and squeezes it causing me to let out a soft moan. then He then leans forwards so that he was right next to my ear and whispers lowly, "we better go darling we have much to discuss and so much you need to know."

He grabs my hand and pulls me to the limo wait, what, since when did he own a limo? I try to think of the possibilities, but come up empty handed. I've never seen this limo before and usually he drove a little beat up red truck, that had severe engine problems. That's why more often than not he's late, at least that what he says! He also says I'm the cars good luck charm because it never breaks down when I ride in it with him!!

Broken red truck -limo BIG difference.

"How could you afford this" I question in pure amazement while I drag my hand down the limo trying to embed the look and feel of the texture into my memory. My other hand is still clasped in Daddies'

"That's one of the many things we must discuss"he says as we slide into the limo and for the first time ever he spoke with an English accent,and he never sounded British he always had a American accent-almost country, never once in our hole relationship was it ever British.

As we drove he continued to try bring up old good memories, as if to remind me of the good times before the bad ones struck. Maybe he was going to collar me, and if I'm really lucky he will propose. If he did I would obviously say yes because he is my everything my other half, my one and only, my best friend.

The restaurant comes into view, and the biggest smile forms on my face. Panda express. I know it doesn't sound like much but it's the place both me and daddy had our first date.

I know it's not fancy, but it was perfect because we where together hand in hand talking about any subject we could think of ranging from toys to movies, anything, and everything. That date was what made me know for sure I loved him, he broke me out of my shell, he made me feel real, he let me be little and that helped me discover myself. What more could I have asked for?

"Come on baby we got to get going as I've said many times tonight, we have a lot to talk about "he insists as he holds out his hand so I can latch onto it.

"Ok" I say grabbing his hand so he could pull me out I let go of his car and let go of his hand and skip to the door and wait for him there not wanting to go in without his permission because I may be punished for doing something I wasn't told to do.

"Come on darling you can go in I won't punish you"daddy says, so of course I run in to find food because I mean I'm one hungry little girl. However instead of seeing all the good food, I see one table with lavender candles and purple flower pellets surrounding it

"Did you do this all for me daddy? Where's all the people?" I ask looking around at everything surrounding me, overwhelmed by all the different sensations.

"Yes. And I rented the place so the only ones here are the ones serving us, and I guess here he is"he says as he sees the young teen boy come up us.

"I'm Jack may I take your drink orders"

We both tell him our drink orders and before we can spark a conversation the drinks are here and we're already ordering food. I got the Orange chicken and noodles and daddy got the same. Once the food came we could finally talk.

"I own a company, well actually I own many."he revealed, and all I could do is look at him in confusion.

"What are you talking, you told me that you where a mechanic?"I say in praying that my world was not about to be ripped out from underneath me.

"I lied darling, I own a bunch of car businesses, and a chain of BDSM clubs" he says most people would have been impressed but I couldn't see past the fact that he has lied to me for so long.

"Why did you lie to me you could of told me, you lied to me for TWO YEARS!" I say making sure to exaggerate the last words.

"I had to make sure you weren't a gold digger" he mutters trying to grab my hand that was on the table, but I quickly pulled it off and put it in my lap. He looked disappointed but he soon covered it up with a straight face.

"I'm going to tell you something and you can't get angry or do something stupid or you'll be in big trouble once we get to your house ."he threatens keeping his handsome face void of any emotion.

I just nodded and wait for him to continue hoping it was something that had something to do with his businesses and not another big surprise.

"I...I....I..I have a wife her names Rachael,"he says as I sit there too stunned to utter a word.

Then his phone goes off. My world stops. I can feel my heart constricting in my chest, letting me know that the betrayal is real.

" I have to answer this, just a second."he declared, holding up the black I phone.  By the look on his face I know that it is his wife. He stands up and exits the room.

I sit at the table, with endless tears running down my face. So I'm the other woman. The side chick. The home wrecker. I hear him come back into the room, but I stay facing forward.

"I have to go, one of my sons got into an accident"he says cooley as if he didn't just tell me he and a wife and sons. He exits the front door leaving me stunned, angry, sad, confused, but mostly betrayed by our whole relationship. It was built on lies and now I have no way home he took me here to leave me here.

Someone help me!!!