chapter 9-part two

"No worries darling where not going there, at least not right now, where going to a really special room I like to call it the play room"he says with an evil glint in his eyes.

So he says playroom and I think unicorns like every normal person would but of course these people are anything besides normal I mean there play room has whips and chains and gags and so much more.

Once he finally puts me down I decide to say the stupidest thing ever....." So I hope the punishment is looking at the play room because I'm not going in there"I say as I turn around and try to run away but daddy grabs my hand and pulls me back.

"Why must you always run away and make things so difficult!" He shouts waving around the arms that not gripping me.

I'm going to die, yep,definitely going to die I think as he pulls be to a room with a red door.

The room was like a nightmare there where what looked like torture devices spread across the red walls and the middle of the room is a black bed which I am thrown on.

Oh god there going to kill me on this amazingly squishy bed!

I know it's really really short please try to forgive me if possible, the next chapter will probably be the last because I need a new start bc to many people know who's writing so when I'm writing I feel judged....sorry

Truth or dare may be continued on the new wattpad under another name but that's still being debated.