chapter two

chapter two | the new girl

"Jihoon, you and Aeri will be in the Mercedes, Yoshi and I will follow close by," Hyunjin said as soon as the two entered the garage, "And you two will be picking up our new member."

"Why would we need a new member?" Yoshi asked, sarcasm dripping in his voice, "The four of us were enough for every mission, we don't need somebody new."

"I agree with Yoshi on this one," Jihoon nodded at the boy, "They'll probably just bring us down."

"What if the boss wants them on the team so they could spy on us and report to him?" Aeri asked. Jihoon and Yoshi nodded their heads at the girl's assumption, knowing that it might be true. Nobody in their line of work was clean, and that meant their boss might be suspicious of them.

"They have a nice alibi, though," Hyunjin shrugged his shoulders as he read the person's criminal record out loud, "Three years of prison for two car thefts, she was let out after the first year because they couldn't find evidence that she stole both those cars."

"It's a girl?" Aeri excitedly asked. She had been getting annoyed with the three boys, not having anyone to talk to about girl problems. And even though the new girl might tell on them in the future, Aeri was somewhat willing to take the risk if it meant they'd get another girl on the team.

"Kim Chaewon," Hyunjin read her name aloud, "our new rider."

_

Kim Chaewon
as diamond's rider

Kim Chaewon as diamond's rider