11

___________________________________Danielle

1 year 2 months later...

I wake up with a sickly feeling in my stomach. Today is my birthday and I don't have a clue what fallon has planned. I've been ill on and off for the last two weeks. But we moved to Italy a month ago so I think its just nerves.

I hear the door open and I smile when finley runs in. Shes 3 now and calls fallon mama. I spot my girlfriend not far behind her carrying a tray of breakfast. Fallon puts it on my knee as finley climbs up an kisses my cheek "happy birthday mommy". Fallon kisses my head and sits onfront of me.

I take a bite of an egg and all the colour drains from my face. Fallon looks at me and moves my tray off my knee "fin honey can you eat the rest of mommys food for her..its too good for her to eat". I hear my daughter say yes as I get up and rush to the bathroom.

As I walk back into my room after an hour of throwing up I spot Alice walking out carrying finley. "Whys...your mother here?" I say
trying to keep the sick feeling down. "I called her to take finley for the day...your ill love..and I don't want to make your birthday harder than its already been" she says pulling me onto her lap.

She lays me down and lays on me. I groan when her head touches my boobs. "Whats wrong my love?" She asks kissing my cheek. "Just my boobs are sore..just try..not to put that much pressure on them" I say as I close my eyes. "Are you due your period?...do you want some of the tablets you have when you are?" She asks.

"What date is it?" I ask. "The 12th why?" Fallon asks. I start to think back. I missed my period. I was due on at the end of last month...im 2 weeks late.

"I'm late..I..im normally either early or exactly on time..im 2 weeks late fallon..my boobs are sore and im sick....I think i might be pregnant.." I tell her. She stops talking and stays laid on me.   I run my hands through her hair as I stare at the ceiling. We stay quiet until we both fall asleep.

I wake up to fallons brothers bursting in the room holding bottles of tequila and vodka. Fallon lifts her head and yawns. "HAPPY-...YOUR NOT EVEN UP YET?" Travis shouts at us. "Why would I need to be up?" I ask.

"Oh crap..we were taking ypu to the club for drinks and I forgot" fallon says getting up. I look at her as she starts getting ready "fallon..did you forget about what we talked about earlier?". She looks at me and nods slowly.

I sigh and get up "ill go get ready..". I get up and the boys sit on my bed and start drinking the alcohol they brang. I go to the bathroom and I shut the door behind me. I go under the sink and I grab the box of pregnancy tests I keep there for everytime im gonna drink.

5 minutes later a timer goes off on my phone. I flip over the three tests I've took.

Positive 3-4 weeks

Positive 3-4 weeks

Positive 3-4 weeks

I stare at the tests with tears in my eyes. Im pregnant. I put them down and I do my makeup and hair whilst I think. How will fallon react..she didn't react well at the idea of me being pregnant. I finish getting ready and i walk out of the bathroom.

Fallon looks towards me and I nod. Her smile drops and she looks down at her drink. She's not happy..is she. Dylan goes to pass me a drink and I shake my head "I..im not drinking..I have to be up early tommorow". They look at me weird but nod.

We get to the club and I smile when I spot giulia and Andy sat in a booth. Giulia starts talking to fallon whilst I drag Andy to the bar. "I'm pregnant..just found out..only you and fallon know...I.. t..told her a..and..she didn't react well..she hasn't spoken to me since..and I don't think she wants it" I blurt out.

Her arms wrap around me and she hugs me tight "you will be ok..if you need to you can stay with me and giulia for a bit". I hum slightly. I pull away as the bartender walks over "ragazze cosa posso portarvi stasera? (Ladies what can I get you tonight?)".

"un... acqua per me per favore e un gin tonic per lei... e cinque birre al mio tavolo (a...water for me please and a gin and tonic for her....and five beers to my table)" I say before we go back to the table.   Fallon offers for me to sit on her lap but I shake my head and I sit next to her.