12

___________________________________
Danielle

Tonight went shit. It was full of me downing water and fallon barley drinking whilst the boys and giulia got pissed. Andy didn't drink much either since she wanted to get ready to fight fallon for me.

On the way home I go with giulia and Andy whilst fallon drops the boys home. They drop me off at my house and I sit on the doorstep since I don't have a key. After 10 minutes fallon finally gets here and let's me in.

I flop down on the sofa and I rub my eyes "I've got a massive headache from those lights..". She just hums and kneels infront of me. She takes my heels off for me and kisses my hand. She rests her head on my lap and wraps her arms around my waist.

I start playing with her hair as tears fill my eyes. "I..d..dont think we s..should stay t..together fallon.." I mutter as I push her head off me. She looks at me as tears fill her own eyes "w..what.. why..I thought you loved me..a..and I love you.. ". "I know.. a..and I do..b..but..you don't love this.." I say putting my hand on my stomach.

She looks at me annoyed "your saying I don't love my child...that I don't want my own baby?...are you fucking kidding me?". "Dont talk to me like that..a..and...the way you reacted..you looked distraught and then didnt talk to me all night...so yes im saying you don't want it" I spit out at her.

She stands up and walks in to the kitchen. "Of course I want it..I just..we can talk about this another time.." she says as she walks back into the room and passes me a cup of water. "No we can't fallon..Its not something we can just..put on hold..like us getting a dog or if we go to the zoo tommorow" I say standing up.

I put the cup on the table and I start walking around and taking birthday cards down. "I'm just saying we don't have to decide anything now" she says coming up behind me. Her hands go to my waist and she tries to hug me.

I turn around and I push her off. "No!...what happened to the two more kids and the house and the dog and the cat and the fucking chickens you said we would have...I need to know if its worth me staying here or do I need to go and find that elsewhere?!" I shout at her.

She looks at me for a few seconds before mumbling "I can't talk about this right now..I will tell you when I know I can". "What do you mean when-...you know what..im not doing this..im getting my shit and ill be at Andy waiting for you to grow a pair" I look at her with tears running down my face and I go upstairs.

I start putting things in my suitcase and I groan when I notice fallon sat on the bed taking the things I've packed out "get off my stuff".  She ignores me and keeps doing it. I stop and I look at her.

The tears start falling quicker as I walk around to her side of the bed and I grab my clothes off her.
"I'm tired fallon...I don't have the energy to deal with you being childish..its nearly 1am and I just want to get to Andys and sleep..now will you let me do that please?" I plead as I put my clothes back in my suitcase.

"No..you have a perfectly fine bed here..with me..just go to bed" fallon says getting up. She walks over to me and cups my face in her hands. I stare into her eyes for a few seconds but I gasp when she pulls away and tips my suitcase out. I watch as she runs to the stairs and throws it down them.

"REALLY...YOUR FUCKING GETTING ON MY LAST NERVE FALLON.." I scream in her face as I go downstairs to retrieve my suitcase. I look at it and more anger rises in me when I spot a huge crack in it and a chunk missing off the third step up.

"You broke my step and my suitcase...happy now?" I say as I reach her again. "LOOSE THE ATTITUDE...AND I TOLD YOU I WILL TALK TO YOU WHEN I KNOW I CAN" She screams back at me. "WHAT DID YOU NOT GET ABOUT ME SAYING IM NOT WAITING AROUND FOR THAT" I shout whilst crying.

"LOOSE...THE...ATTITUDE" she shouts again. I look at her "and what if I don't?". I jump a bit when her hand goes to my throat and she pins me to the wall. Her lips attach to mine and I tangle my hands in the back of her hair.

She taps my but and I jump up to wrap my legs around her. She lays me down on the bed and pushes my clothes off it. I help her get her shirt off and she takes everything off me. She drops her trousers and pushes straight into me. Her thumb sloppily rubs my clit and she thrusts into me.

"Oh fuck-...FUCK" I moan out as my legs start to shake and I reach my high. I wrap my legs around her so she can't pull out and she gladly keeps thrusting into me bringing me to my second orgasm. She stays in me as she picks me up and takes me to the shower. She pushes me against the wall and stands under the water as I reach my third orgasm.

After washing us over we end up laid in bed with her still inside me. I play with her hair as she lays her head on my chest. "I want the baby..I do..I.. im just..im getting leadership of the mafia..next week..and I don't want to put the baby in danger..ive already put two of the people i love the most at risk.." she explains.

"I can handle a gun..we will be fine.." I say. She nods and starts sucking on my neck. I feel her hand press gently onto my stomach as I grind down onto her. She uses her other hand to toy with my clit to prolong my final orgasm of the night.