Chapter 6

Sorry for being late again hope you injoy

Lucy's P.O.V
We had just finished dinner, and Laxus is cleaning up. "The food you cooked was so yummy, but do you need any help?" I asked "no it's okay. I've almost finished anyway, " Laxus said."Oh, okay then... thank you for looking after me Laxus your not so bad," I said, falling to sleep with my head on my arms that were on the kitchen bench.

Laxus' P.O.V
"Yeah no problem Blondie" I said I looked at Blondie because I could here soft snoring so I'm now seeing Blondie asleep "hehehe of course your asleep the painkillers work after you eat something *sigh*" I said I finish washing the last dish then I wipe my hands on a tea towel then I walked over to Blondie "come on it's now nap time" I said to the sleeping Blondie I picked her up and walked down the hallway I opened the door to Blondie's room then I walked over to Blondie's bed then I moved the blanket and placed Blondie on the bed I pulled the blanket back over her then I walked over to the fireplace I put some more fire wood in so that it will last until it gets dark then I walked out of the room closing the door very quietly then I walked to a room that has art supplies then I grabbed some cardboard paper, a black pen that can glow-in the dark and a par of scissor then I started to cut the paper and then I wrote things like Kitchen, Lucy's Bedroom, Laxus' Bedroom and Lounge room stuff like that then after I finished I got blue tack and went around the house sticking the things I have made to doors or the walls next to the walkways after I finished that I did some laundry I mopped the hallway, the kitchen and my bathroom, I was in the kitchen when I heard foot steps so I turned around to see Blondie "hey Blondie did you have a good nap?" I asked."mhmm," Blondie sounded. "Okay then, do you need anything?" I asked "hmm hungry but only a little bit, and I'm thirsty," Blondie said "okay then I'll make you something to eat, and I'll get you something to drink as well" I said Blondie walks over and sits down on the kitchen bar stool and I grab a cup and then I put some water in it I placed it in front of Blondie then I start making a strawberry sandwich after I make it I put the sandwich on a plate then I placed it in front of her "you okay?" I asked. I walked around the kitchen bench and put my hand to her forehead, but she's only a little warm. "I'm okay," Blondie said, not even convincing herself. "Blondie, if there's something wrong, I need to know," I said, sitting down next to her. "I don't know what's wrong," Blondie said. I looked at Blondie, and her skin colour looked like a skin colour but with a little bit of grey. "You look sick, Blondie," I said. "Do I?" Blondie asked "yes you do," I said. I felt Blondie's forehead again, and Blondie feels even warmer now. "And you feel even warmer, and it was only five minutes now since I felt it before come on you can finish your food in bed," I said, picking Blondie up and started walking to Blondie's room "but food you can finish it in bed I will need to come back anyway to get you somethings to help you get better so I'll get your food as well" I said opening the door to Blondie's bed room "okay then" Blondie said I lie Blondie down on her bed and I pull her blankets over her "I'll be right back Blondie" I said "with my food?" Blondie asked. "Yes, with your food," I said. I walked out, and then I went into the kitchen. I grabbed Blondie's food. I then walked into the lounge room, I grabbed the stable table then I went into my bathroom I grabbed some cold medicine and Blondie's painkillers I walked back into Blondie's room I placed the stable table over Blondie I placed her food I put the cold medicine and painkillers on the night stand I go back out and grabbed a new cup and I make a hot chocolate and I made a Furnace fool of hot chocolate as well then I walked back to Blondies room I placed the hot chocolate on the stable table and I opened the cold medicine and I used the lid because it's the measuring cup so I poured the cold medicine in it then I sat down on the bed "Blondie drink this it will help make you feel better" I said handing the cold medicine to her "okay but you have to say it again but with my name not Blondie or I won't drink it" Blondie said "*sigh* okay then Lucy drink this it will help make you feel better" I said "much better but what is this first?" Blondie asked."Cold medicine after you drink that you can drink your hot chocolate" I said "oooo~ hot chocolate" Blondie said she drank her cold medicine "ewww it tastes yucky" Blondie said "here hot chocolate" I said grabbing it for her and giving it to her "thank you" Blondie said cugging it all "*sigh* that's better thank you again" Blondie said "no problem do you feel pain in your feet yet?" I asked "hmm no not yet," Blondie said."Okay then," I said. "Is there more?" Blondie asked with the empty cup in my face "hahaha yes here, " I said. I grabbed the cup gently and poured somemore hot chocolate. "Here you go," I said. Blondie grabbed it gently and sipped on it "yummy" Blondie said "well it's good that you like it but are you going to finish your food?" I asked "oh I forgot about that," Blondie said "okay then eat up."

1017 words