Chapter 3

Laxus' P.O.V
The Infirmary's door just got kicked down by the Pyro with the rest of Team Pyro right behind him and the Pyro walks up to me with his fist engulfed in flames I didn't even move a bit "you hurt Lucy!" the Pyro yelled jumping at me but Wendy ran in front of him "Sky dragon's ROAR!!!!" Bubble-gum blue air yelled sending a big gust of wind throwing the Pyro back out the door "why did you do that Wendy?" Red armour asked "because Laxus was helping me because Lucy would have been awake by now Laxus didn't hurt Lucy I gave Laxus a pen and he placed it on the bottom of Lucy's foot and moved it up to see if Lucy had been running and she had that's why Lucy was hurting" bubble-gum blue air said "is this true Laxus?" Red armour asked "hmm yes it's true technically I did hurt Blondie but that was just to see if she was running and from the pain that was put into words that means she was running for a while or she was running for her life" I said "okay then I'll tell Master about the new information" Red armour said walking out the door at the same time the Pyro stomped in but Red armour grabbed him and kept on walking Popsicle is the only one who stayed up here but stayed quiet and sat down "so Lucy isn't awake yet because she exhausted herself?" Popsicle asked "yes that's it but when she does wake up her pain will be a lot less I've been practising a lot she'll only need a medium to low dosage of painkillers" Bubble-gum blue air said "when will she wake up?" Popsicle asked "*sigh* I don't know maybe tonight or tomorrow" Bubble-gum blue air said "well I'm not going anywhere right now so Popsicle can I stay or are you going to kick me out?" I asked "hmm no I won't kick you out, you helped find and save Lucy and literally gave her your blood so yeah" Popsicle said "good then" I said "okay then Gray make sure Natsu doesn't do that again we where all lucky because he could of blown up the infirmary and everyone in it" Bubble-gum blue air said "yeah I'll do that then" Popsicle said getting up and walking out the infirmary doors that have just been fixed I lay down on the bed "umm Laxus can you look away I need to change Lucy?" Bubble-gum blue air asked "yeah okay then" I said rolling over to my side looking away from Blondie after about fifth-teen minutes of not looking "okay all done you can look now if you want to" Bubble-gum blue air said "okay then" I said laying on my back "I'm going to get something to eat and go home I'll be back in the morning" Bubble-gum blue air said "yeah okay then see ya then" I said closing my eyes I hear the doors open and close then nothing but Blondies breathing could be heard I had fallen asleep after like five minutes but then I had woken up to someone's body wight on my arm, the right side of me and the bed and I opened my eyes and looked over it was Blondie she had climbed into the bed that I'm sleeping on when her hands touched my arm it felt like ice (she's freezing cold) I said in my head I had grabbed the extra blanket from the nightstand that is next to the bed I'm on I then put it over us then I pulled Blondie closer to me trying to make her warm up after about twenty minutes Blondie started to warm up but Blondie had woken up as well "hey you feeling okay now?" I asked "y-yeah j-just s-so c-cold" Blondie said "well your warmer than before so you'll be warm soon" I said "o-okay" Blondie said "if you want to you can go back to sleep" I said "o-okay th-then" Blondie said closing her eyes after five minutes Blondie fell asleep and after about twenty-five minutes Blondie had warmed up so then I fell asleep.

719 words