Chapter 7

Laxus's P.O.V
After four hours Blondie's feet had started to feel pain again so Blondie  took her painkillers and had one more hot chocolate which is her fifth one and went to sleep I tucked her in somemore then I walked to the fireplace and put somemore fire wood in it to last all night and morning when I finished that I walked out of the room closed the door and walked into my room I get some clothes and then I had a shower then after I had my shower I put my clothes on I have black sweat pants on and no shirt on I get into bed and fall asleep when I woke up in the morning I heard soft knocks so I get up and opened the door to see Blondie crying "what is it?" I asked but I sounded angry but I wasn't "I-I'm sorry I shouldn't have bothered you I-I'll just go back" Blondie said turning around and started walking back but I grabbed her arm and pulled her back to me "I'm sorry that I sounded angry I'm not angry though my voice just goes like this when I wake up" I said hugging her "o-okay then" Blondie said hugging me back after a little bit "so what's wrong?" I asked again."I had a nightmare," Blondie said. I picked her up and started walking to my bed. "Okay then, do you want to tell me what happened?" I asked I sit down on my bed with Blondie on my lap and with both legs rapped around me "u-umm so Isaac had f-found me and t-trapped me then e-everyone had f-found me to s-save me b-but got k-killed b-but y-you where the only one who d-didn't g-get killed a-and instead of you dying h-he k-kills m-me i-in front o-of y-you and th-then I w-woke u-up" Blondie said crying even more now "hey Blondie but are you died right now?" I asked. "n-no I can f-feel m-my heartbeat b-beating so I'm n-not died. " Blondie said I pat her hair to calm her down. "Isn't that a good thing?" I asked "mmhm yes it is I don't want to die" Blondie said crying even more "shh~ shh~ your okay your okay your not going to die" I said after a little while Blondie calms down but falls asleep "*sigh*" I gently move Blondie's left leg from the side of me and moved her body to the left side of me then I lay Blondie down on my pillow I move myself from being in between her legs by accident and walked to the over side of the room I put some more wood in the fireplace in my room then I walked back to my bed I lay on the opposite side of where Blondie is sleeping on I pull the blankets up over Blondie and myself then I went back to sleep seeing how it's only sunrise.

When I woke up Blondie is in my arms and she's awake as well "I-I'm sorry for waking you up for the second time" Blondie said "you didn't wake me up I woke up because there's a bird outside that woke me up" I said letting go of Blondie "I can't hear it" Blondie said I get up and walked over to my wardrobe "that's because I have better ears than you" I said grabbing a tank top and I put it on myself "oh okay then" Blondie said sitting up "you may want to stay in bed for a little bit longer it'll be cold outside and I mean the hallway and your bedroom that your staying in" I said walking out of my bedroom "okay then" Blondie said "okay" I said I closed the door and I walked into Blondie's room and I see that the fire is almost out so I put some more wood in, making sure that the fire goes back up then I go back outside and go to the boiler room I put some charcoal in the Furnace with a shovel then I go back to my room I opened the door and walked in I looked at the bed to see that Blondie isn't there and so is my blanket but she's in front of the fireplace with my blanket around her, I walked over to my bathroom and wash my hands and face then I walked back out Blondie's still in the same spot I walked over to Blondie then I sat down next to her "hey you okay?" I asked Blondie, she then looked at me. "Oh yeah, I'm all good... just... thinking... ... oh, I'm sorry for crying on you and then falling asleep on you as well," Blondie said. "It's fine do you want to have breakfast?" I asked "yeah that sounds good" Blondie said I stand up and put my hand out "okay let's go then" I said Blondie then holds my hand and I pull her up the blanket fell on the floor "okay then" Blondie said I picked her up and walked to Blondie's room and walked in I go over to her bed and place her on her bed "you stay here I'll make some pancakes how does that sound?" I asked "yeah that sounds great," Blondie said "okay then I'll be back with pancakes," I said, walking out of her room "be safe brave warrior" I hear Blondie said "I will fair maiden" I said then I could here Blondie laughing I laughed as well when I got to the kitchen I started to make the pancakes when I finished I walked into Blondie's room and I placed the stable table over Blondie and I placed her food on it "there you go Blondie eat up" I said "thank you Laxus" Blondie said and started to eat so I did as well.

Words 1012