Chapter 13

Laxus' P.O.V
When we got to the Heartfilia Mansion there was a lot of guards outside so there should be a lot inside "Laxus go" Gramps said I then turned into lightning going around the mansion electrocuting all of the guards outside then the hole guild was in front of the mansion's doors so I went for the door I turned back into my human form and kicked the door open we all took out the guards then we ran to a room where we can hear stuff that sounds like a wedding "Laxus, Jet and Juvia go now!" Gramps yelled most likely hearing the wedding stuff now I turned into lightning again, Juvia turned into water and Jet started to run very fast, Jet kicked the door open I then electrocuted everyone on the left and Juvia drowned not killed everyone on the right but "you may now kiss the bride" the person who's a priest said Isaac tried to kiss Lucy but Lucy kicked him making Isaac fall over onto his back when I looked at Lucy she had concrete around her hands but then Lucy kneels down on Isaac and hits him with the concrete covered hands but Isaac turned into metal so the concrete covered hands had smashed into pieces allowing her hand to be free I went over there in my lightning form then I turned into my human form, I grabbed Lucy and moved away from Isaac, Natsu flow over with Happy on his back Happy dropped Natsu and made very hot flames I grabbed Lucy and ran because I know that Natsu needs to be way more hotter then that I stopped when we got to a room on the second floor I placed Lucy down on the bed I looked all over Lucy to see if she was injured but she was fine I looked around the room and I saw my shirt that Lucy was wearing I pulled out a cube from my pocket "Lucy here this has your clothes in it you just need to press this button and you don't even need to change" I said handing the cube over to her "umm thank you" Lucy said Lucy pressed the button and it changed the white wedding dress into a black hoodie and black jeans pants with black combat shoes "no problem Lucy now let’s get you out of here" I said "like hell you won't" I heard someone's voice Lucy looked shocked and scared at the same time I looked behind me and saw him Isaac didn't even look like he was in a fight "it's funny they all are fighting a clone of myself while I'm here about to kill the one that all of them are trying to protect" Isaac said walking closer I turned myself into lightning and went for Isaac but I was somehow frown to a wall and Isaac just kept walking I got up and tried kicking him with lightning but I was sent flying again but a little bit to hard that time I almost got knocked out but in that time for me to try to stand without passing out was when Isaac stabbed Lucy "NOOO!!!!" I said Lucy had went limp and all I could see was red I went for Isaac and for about 20 minutes Isaac was almost dead until I heard something "Laxus" Lucy's low weak voice said I had then snapped out of it I put a spell on Isaac that lightning was circling around him electrocuting him every second I ran over to Lucy "hey Lucy your going to be okay" I said "Wendy!!!!!!" I yelled "Laxus I don't feel so good *cough* *cough*" Lucy said "it's okay your going to be just fine" I said wendy then came in and ran over and started to heal Lucy after a few minutes she was healed but passed out Wendy looked around "we're in Lucy's room... wait is that Isaac wait there's two of them" Wendy said "no there isn't this is the real Isaac and Natsu is fighting the fake or a clone" I said looking at Lucy "okay then we need to go and when I say we I mean you and Lucy" Wendy said "okay then" I said I picked up Lucy and ran to the bottom floor and out and to the train station I get on it with Lucy going back to Fairy Tail which is two hours to get there like ten minutes on the train ride Lucy woke up "hey Lucy you doing okay?" I asked "mm-hmm" Lucy said rolling to her side and hugging me "your safe now Lucy" I said "mm-hmm" Lucy said I felt her forehead and it was red hot I pulled out the pain killers and I bought a water bottle I sat Lucy put even though she didn't want to "Lucy take the painkillers you'll feel much more better after a little bit" I said Lucy then took the painkillers and lied back down "why aren't you travel sick right now?" Lucy asked "because I have taken a medicine for it before we got on this train" I said "okay then" Lucy said eyes half closed "you can sleep Lucy" I said "mm-hmm" Lucy said and fell asleep when we got back to magnolia we went to my house once we got inside I went to my bedroom I placed her down on my bed I when went over to my fireplace and lit that up then I went over and changed my clothes into just black sweat pants then I went and I lied down next to Lucy I cuddled up next to her, I kissed Lucy's forehead then I patted her hair it tooked me about 20 minutes before I saw pitch black nothingness once I went to sleep I had a small dream it was calm and nice I don't remember much but I do know that Lucy was in it.

1005 words