The Changing

"Hmmm, maybe I was a little harsh on him there,   I might go and apoligise"

Walking up to me is the man on the edge of the cliff before. I ask him who he is and what I did to him. Apparently, I had annoyed him by playing baseball  incorrectly and he was the team coach. What should I do? (Rhetorical question, don't answer) And then it strikes me! I (the person who's been telling this story all along) should try (no promises) to play baseball correctly.

After a few hours of explaining (and eating) I finally start my first correct (ish) baseball game (not leaving out best sport game) and I did it correctly, did I mention that?

"Well done, if only you had played like this the last time," tears were starting to swell up in his eyes making a volcano, water fountain, sorry my brain is still splashong in and out of being funny and respectful.

"I want to apologise to you for being so annoying when all you were trying to do was teach me how to play basball, I'm sorry," with tears now swelling up in my eyes, we hugged an apology to each other", I wonder if I have time to squeeze in another apology, today?"

"There's always enough time to say sorry, no matter how late it is at night, remember: there is always a tomorrow" is now my newest lesson from an ex-enemy.