Chapter Twenty-Six

Rhea Smith

Rhea looked at the Miami environment and smiled. She's never been outside of New York and it was refreshing to see something different.

"It's so sunny." She giggled.

"Yeah, I'll take you to the beach before we go." Joo-Heon smiled.

She nodded as the car came to a stop, she grabbed her luggage and followed Joo-Heon through the lobby. Once they were checked in, Joo-Heon spent most of his time on the phone.

Rhea placed her luggage on the floor as she sat down Indian style. She began going through her clothes and noticed she didn't pack any swim suits. She forgot she was here for business and not a vacation.

"Just make sure everything is accurate, I don't need any mishaps." Joo-Heon sighed before hanging up.

"You ok?" She asked looking up to him.

He looked at her and smiled before sitting beside her.

"Yeah, I want to show you something." He said pulling out a briefcase.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Stuff." He chuckled.

He opened the briefcase and passed her a folder.

"What's this?" She asked.

"Our target or targets." He sighed.

Rhea raised her eye brow and looked through the folder. She was almost sick to her stomach.

"Joo-Heon-"

"I know." He mumbled.

She felt her jaw clinched as she continued reading. Twin Ace and Aaron carter was just acquitted for running a child trafficking ring.

"These are just...children." She whispered.

Joo-Heon sighed.

"I know...and the sad part is killing them won't put a dent in that business." He said.

"How did they get acquitted? the proof is in the evidence. Bold evidence at that." She scuffed tossing the file on the floor.

"Money I assume." He rubbed his hands through his hair.

Rhea looked at him and could tell that this bothered him a lot.

"We're going to get these victims justice." She reassured him.

Joo-Heon look at her and nodded, she's never seen him so bothered. She understood though, kids were innocent.

"But this is the layout of the place they're staying. For people who just got away with a serious crime it isn't heavily guarded. We can take there security guards out using pistols, save them for last." He said.

Rhea nodded.

"Have you ever shot a gun?" He asked.