Team LAFSK

Announcer: Second Squad Jam... game start!

LLENN, Atreus, Fuka, Kratos, and Sinon appeared in the middle of a town.

LLENN: The town, huh?

Fuka: Hey, check that out.

They see a giant wall at the end of the town.

Atreus: The field boundary.

Sinon: No matter who they are, they can't get over that.

Kratos: It should surround the entire map.

They then got behind a house and opened the map.

Fuka: Then we're in the farthest corner, right? So, I wonder where... Oh! There are tracks. You can use vehicles in GGO, can't you? Maybe we can use a choo choo train to run?

LLENN: And where would we go?

Fuka: A bigger town... Yeah, to buy new clothes.

LLENN: Let's do that after I kill Pito.

Fuka: Roger!

Kratos: You two are the experimented ones in Squad Jam, what do you think?

LLENN: We're here in the top left corner.

Fuka: Okay, okay. So which way should we go?

Atreus: The hilly area could work for our advantage, but it is also dangerous. Too many vantage points for Mother, but also for the other teams. We should avoid it for now.

Fuka: Below it... is that a baseball stadium?

LLENN: Was it that big?

Fuka: This is Earth in the future, so maybe they are that big.

LLENN: I wonder what this is.

She said while looking at another close building.

Sinon: Maybe the building is a school?

LLENN: Maybe. Below that is a rocky mountain range... Did everyone memorize the terrain?

Atreus: Yup.

Sinon: Yeah.

Kratos: Yes.

Fuka: How can I remember all that? In ALO, I moved around by flying. I didn't need a map! What should I do?

LLENN: It's okay. We still got it. Besides, we can look at the map anytime. Just try not to lose track of where you are. If you get lost, stay put and call me.

Fuka: Roger.

Atreus: We should wait for the scan. To see where the other teams are, specially Pito and plan a route we should take. For now we should take spots. Mother, do you think you can find a good sniping position.

Sinon: Of course.

LLENN: Yeah. Then I'll use everything I have to kill her.

LLENN and Atreus were behind a broken garbage truck as they were communicating through radio with the others.

Atreus: No sign of the enemy here.

Kratos: None here either.

Fuka: Same here. I'm bored.

Sinon: I'm clear.

LLENN: If the enemy's nearby, we'll hightail it out if here.

Fuka: Anyway, I just have to touch one after another to look for them, right? Leave it to me!