Chapter 84

"These are all the materials brought by the merchants from Suzhou. Let's take a look at them. It's almost summer, so I'm going to make some new clothes." After

Zhang Shiyue came back at night, the family had dinner, and Zhang Fangyuan took the clothes with him. The returned cloth is carried out for the family to choose.

In the heat of summer, the common people wear light and light clothes, like the rich and the wealthy wear silk brocades, ordinary people can't afford such expensive clothes, so they can only wear linen and coarse cloth.

There is a saying: "A person who is all over the body is not a silkworm raiser." People who often wear luxurious clothes are not people who work hard to raise silkworms for silk.

This time Zhang Fangyuan brought home silk and satin yarns, but these expensive cloths are also good or bad, the good ones are called cooked goods by the merchants, and the bad ones are called raw goods.

He took more than a dozen horses this time, even if he made friends with Song Yong to get a good price, it was impossible to get familiar goods, and it was impossible for the dozens of horses to come down without a few tens of taels. Even if you can afford it, it's not necessary, as Xu He said, rural households don't need to wear such expensive clothes.

Bringing back these lightweight materials this morning is enough to wear them cool and comfortable in summer.

Although it is a raw product, but from a poor family with flat hair, the family can't put it down when they look at the exquisite cloth and exquisite workmanship. Zhang Shiyue has only seen those rich people wearing such beautiful cloth clothes in the city.

Xiao'e is also gently stroking the smooth silk brocade, the girl loves beauty when she grows up, how can she not like such a good material.

Zhang Fangyuan said: "There are a lot of materials. One can make two ready-made garments, and one person can choose three or four .

"

Laughing: "You can also choose the material for yourself." It's much more worry-free than before.

"It was introduced by Boss Song, who said that merchants in Suzhou love to wear fabrics of this hue. He heard that I want cloth, so he specially gave it to me." Zhang Fangyuan saw several people standing around the table looking at the fabrics on the table. It's good to have a servant. Originally, I was supposed to wash the dishes and tidy up the house and yard, but someone has already done it this morning.

He stood up and walked over: "Anyone you like?"

"How can you not like such good materials?" Zhang Shiyue said, "Second aunt is getting old, so I just took a pair of Xia Shi and wore it for two." That's enough. Brother He picked a few more horses to make clothes."

"Second aunt is so polite, since A Yuan bought so much, he asked everyone to make more clothes." Xu He saw that the designs and colors were all good, I couldn't tell the difference between high and low, so I allocated three horses to Zhang Shiyue: "Women don't like beauty, make a few more." "

Xiao'e, you choose yourself."

The little girl nodded and took three of the brightest colors One is that it looks good, and the young girl really likes it, and the other is that the color is too bright for her cousin to wear, so it belongs to her.

Time flies by when I return to my hometown, and it's been a year in the blink of an eye. When I first came home, I was a thin, thin and timid girl. Now I read, read, eat and drink well, and my body has improved accordingly. This is the fastest growing age, and this morning and fall is getting more and more youthful.