Chapter 74

Xu He hadn't been to a shop in the city for a long time, and when he came here, he found that there was a lot of goods in the warehouse, which had already filled the warehouse.

He looked through the accounts in the shop again. These days, the door-to-door openings are vying for business, and the income from single sales is not as good as before, but the total income in the pocket is far greater than in the past.

At present, five shops in the city have come to pick up the goods, and they have made nearly two hundred taels of silver after these few transactions.

Xu He sighed, in fact, the goods that came here to get things like brushing teeth and tooth powder are not too much, and they can't make a lot of money. The most important thing is that they have taken them from the market and haven't sold them yet, and even their own shop hasn't started adding new goods yet. .

"So why sell to those who came to order, why not sell it yourself to make a profit first."

Xu He watched Zhang Fangyuan distribute the boxes of new goods brought today to the guys who came to pick up the goods one by one, He didn't understand.

"I've already calculated this account. Although this family can indeed earn some money, the current situation is that it can only earn exclusive money for a short period of time. The important thing is how to maximize the profit during this short period of time."

Zhang Fangyuan said: "The Xue family has their own supply. Seeing the new products in our shop, why don't you come and learn from them? I'm afraid they will follow up with new products in two months.

" You won't be able to sell much in two months, but it's better to sell directly to the shops that come to order, so that you can sell a lot at one time, and let those merchants only buy from us." Zhang Fangyuan stepped

forward Go, whispered in Xu He's ear for a while, and finally said: "Just watch how the surname Xue jumps." Xu He

hugged the account book, and smiled from the corner of his eyes after hearing it. looking at others. My own trip was superfluous, so I didn't worry about it.

As expected by Zhang Fangyuan, in the morning they came to supply merchants with new products, and in the afternoon Xue De invited merchants in the city to discuss that they would also supply goods to others.

"Boss Xue, I am actually very happy with this business, but now there are so many shops in the city selling this thing, you also know that rare things are expensive, and now they are all over the streets, I don't think I can make any money." Big money."

"Thank you, Boss Xue, for the invitation. The competition for brushing teeth is getting bigger now, and it's better for us to stick to our own business."

Xue De invited three or four people who had some business contacts in the past and wanted to discuss business, but he never thought about one by one. None are willing to join.

He sighed, brushing teeth is not like a restaurant, there are businesses all over the streets and alleys, this pancake is only that big, more people eat it, not to mention that the number of hands will decrease, and the later ones will even be divided less than.

These old foxes in the city are not fools.

"It's hard to get the shipping price at the other end, so it's useless to inquire about it."

Xue De glared at the servant, and didn't give up because of a little bump: "Why inquire about it for nothing! Since the rest of the people refuse to join, Doesn't that mean there are still merchants who have already joined? Since they have started this business, they will always ask for more goods."