Chapter 91

Xu He was lying on the bed ready to rest, his head was very empty, and he subconsciously said: "Ah?"

Zhang Fangyuan looked at the person who didn't know why, he put his arms around Xu He's waist, picked up the person who was lying on his side, stretched out his The wide palm let Xu He see: "I said he touched the back of my hand!"

Xu He frowned, and asked seriously: "Then why did he touch you?"

Zhang Fangyuan's eyes widened, and he performed again with his hands together Go back to the scene where he just drank the soup: "Why did you say he touched me! This must be something wrong with me!" Xu He

frowned, thinking that Wenzi might have been in the house for a long time, and he worked diligently these days, so he didn't say anything. Many, he had observed carefully before, and he was as honest as Wuzi, so he was hired with confidence.

"Is there some misunderstanding?"

Zhang Fangyuan didn't understand the amorous feelings, but he didn't understand the amorous feelings a little bit, but after all, he was in Hualou. Unknown.

He said righteously: "It's all like this, what misunderstanding can there be!"

Xu He sat up straighter: "Then what

do you want?" On He's shoulder, there was a look of a helpless little daughter-in-law at the mercy of others: "You must be the master for me~" Xu He was silent for a moment after hearing this

: "The master?

" I decide?"

Xu He thought carefully about these two words.

"Um?"

"Okay." Xu He replied in a daze. Zhang Fangyuan saw that he agreed, and that his wife would handle these things for him. He was so happy, he lay down with her in his arms, and rubbed Xu He's chest twice: "That's the best way!"

Xu He couldn't sleep, what does it mean to call the shots?

Should he teach Wenzi a lesson? But he can just reprimand him, so why go through his level?

Or...he wants to help Wenzi get up and become a concubine? Thinking of this, Xu He was shocked, and his hands and feet inevitably became cold.

It seems to be reasonable, he must do whatever the Lord must do, what else can he do except this layer, seeing his cheerful appearance, he feels even more uncomfortable.

After tossing and turning, Xu He's brows never loosened.

"You can't sleep?"

Zhang Fangyuan noticed that the breathing of the person beside him was a little disordered. He drank a bowl of ginseng soup and now his stamina came up, and he couldn't fall asleep even with his eyes closed.

"No, I'm going to sleep."

"Don't, if you can't fall asleep, don't rush to sleep."

Xu He thought about it carefully: "That's good." Zhang Fangyuan

became even more excited when he heard the words, and he stood up and was about to rush Going up, Ling Kong turned black in the end.

I just heard Xu He say seriously: "I want to hold a few banquets when I get up to be a concubine?" "?"

Zhang

Fangyuan's face immediately turned cold, and his body also turned cold: "Are you talking in human language?"

"That's right, anyway, it's different from a servant entering the door. After all, it's a concubine's room, so how can we not serve wine."

Xu He felt a little uncomfortable by Zhang Fangyuan's suddenly cold face. He hadn't even entered the door yet, but he was so angry just because of the discussion. Wouldn't it be hard to live if he really raised his face in the future?

Zhang Fangyuan's blood surged, his blood pressure soared to the top of his head, and he got up from the bed with a grunt.

Xu He got up as well, with a look of surprise on his face: "Are you going to sleep tonight?"

Zhang Fangyuan looked back at the face in the candlelight that was not considered gentle and gentle, and there was anger in his heart, which could be seen Xu He was surprised and pitiful, as if he didn't want him anymore, which made him angry and pitiful.

After several struggles, Zhang Fangyuan suddenly rushed over. He pressed Xu He and bit him on the neck: "Are you saying that on purpose to anger me?" "Who is mad at you?

" It was so wet that he gnawed, and he was a little itchy. He pushed the person up, and held Zhang Fangyuan's face in order to prevent him from biting him again: "Isn't that what you meant by making me call the shots?" Zhang Fangyuan sucked it

. Tone: "I can't see what I mean, but you want to get me a concubine."

"I..." Xu He looked into Zhang Fangyuan's eyes, and suddenly let go of his hand: "Why are you beating me up?"

Xu He's eyes suddenly turned red. He seldom cried. He would hide and cry when he was wronged when he was a child. Since he became sensible, he didn't cry much, because he knew that crying couldn't be solved at all, but would only hurt his body and delay thing.

But now he suddenly became more transparent. Back then, he could hold back his tears because he had no hope for anything, and he didn't expect anything, let alone anything he had to insist on.

It's different now, he subconsciously felt that Zhang Fangyuan belonged to him alone, and the sudden change made him feel colic in his heart.

Zhang Fangyuan had never seen him like this before, and suddenly he was at a loss, trying to wipe someone's eyes but was avoided.

Although I was unhappy and wronged in my heart, I finally softened my tone: "I have never wanted anyone other than you, so why not think about it there." "

I thought...you did." Xu He's voice was a little hoarse, and he buried himself in Zhang Fangyuan's arms: "I saw many families in the city, and I saw the Fei family..."

He didn't finish speaking, knowing that Zhang Fangyuan understood.

"I've never thought about it, and I won't think about it in the future." Zhang Fangyuan's tone was a little hasty and domineering: "If someone wants to get someone in, even if you bring them in, then I will drive them out!" Xu He

lifted At first, he took a long look at Zhang Fangyuan.

"If I had known you would think so, then I would have brought the servants back and brought two men."

Zhang Fangyuan pushed Xu He into his arms again, and Xu He lingered on the man's shoulder: "I've figured it out, I won't think like that again in the future, I'll take care of this matter."

Zhang Fangyuan asked cautiously: "Then it's not because I'm behind my back, is it?"

"How could it be?" Xu He patted him: "Since I know what you think, of course I won't bother you anymore."

Zhang Fangyuan responded, hugged him tightly and took a deep breath. He looked at the curtain and stroked Xu He I can't help but think of the past.

"As soon as I opened my mouth, you wanted to set up a concubine's room. In the early years of Huachao Festival, I sought you out and wanted to propose marriage, and you immediately agreed. At the beginning, you did this because you wanted to leave the Xu family. In fact, you treated me..."

" Why are you talking about the future and the past!"

Zhang Fangyuan: "So anxious to interrupt!"

"I just don't want you to misunderstand." Xu He pursed his lips, he could question anything, but he couldn't question his whole heart.

He held Zhang Fangyuan's hand instead: "Perhaps you thought that I promised quickly and hastily, as if I had a plan. But I grew up so big, year after year, everyone revolved around the second sister, That year, only you cared about me."

Afraid that he would be blown by the wind, afraid that he would get sick and have no money for medical treatment, he carried him on his back and gave him a hair tie... Even though he was colder and calmer than ordinary peers, he still couldn't bear it. Live sugarcoated.

What's more, it's not sugar-coated bullets, it's better to be pragmatic.

At that time, one of them had a bad reputation, and the other was not looked down upon by others. He also thought wildly in the summer night when the insects sang, and in the eyes of others, maybe they could still be right.

But the more he got in touch with, the more inferior he became. He knew that Zhang Fangyuan was a capable person, and as long as he changed his mind a little, he would not be able to succeed.

But the fact is that after his marriage failed, he was moving in a good direction step by step. Just when he felt that there was no hope, he said that he wanted to marry him.

"I have been happy for a long time without showing any traces. You make me feel that the reason why God made me suffer in the past is to save luck and save it, just to exchange you for liking me." Zhang Fangyuan was stunned,

he A little afraid to look into Xu He's eyes, he scratched the back of his head, and suddenly his ears turned red from what Xu He said.

"I see."

The relationship between them has always been so good that they don't want to confide their hearts. This time they confessed, both of them had a clear heart. They lay flat on the bed with their hands tightly held together.

...

The next day, Zhang Fangyuan packed up and said: "I'm going to the city, family matters..."

"Don't worry."

Only then did Zhang Fangyuan leave the house.

Xu He went out and brought Wenzi out in the middle hall.

Thinking that something would happen at home last night, Wenzi waited anxiously in the house, but in the end, he waited until dawn.

He had been fidgeting all night, but now that Xu He told him to go, he was relieved, his face was gray and his eyes were swollen.

Seeing the person who entered the room, Xu He knelt down on his own initiative.

"It seems that you know what's going on even if I don't tell you."

Wen Zi buried his head on the ground, not daring to speak.

Xu He looked down at the people on the ground, and said in a calm tone, "You were not young when you entered the house, and now two years have passed, if you hadn't become a slave, you would have been old enough to marry. My brother is old It is not a disgraceful thing to want to settle down. If you talk to me carefully, I am not an unreasonable person." With a slap,

Xu He slapped the table: "You actually put your mind on the master!"

Wenzi was shaking like chaff, and wept. Seeing Zhang Fangyuan's reaction last night, he had already regretted it in his heart. It's all right if the thing is done. Once it fails, the consequences... He whimpered louder .

"Master doesn't want you, it seems that you have never been lazy in doing things at home these days, and I will not be as cruel as those black-hearted bosses who turned around and sent slaves who made mistakes to the kiln, but the house is also dead. You have such a thoughtful servant."

Wenzi kowtowed quickly, if he was sold out again, he would be a lowly servant, not to mention that he would not be able to go to a good family, even if he did, he would be treated like an animal. Where did he suffer so much.

He knocked the floor loudly: "Fu Lang, this servant is only momentarily confused, and has never harbored evil intentions. This servant has always respected the master and husband."

"A while ago, I met my little father in the tea shed. He inquired about the master's affairs, and persuaded the servants to find a backer. The master is young and his heirs are weak, so my father asked the servants to seize the opportunity..." Wen Zi

cried It's even more sad, he is really obsessed with ghosts, although today's master looks fierce, he never beat or scolded his servants, he also eats and clothes well, and his life is better than before at home, but he thinks of a better life instead The good old days are lost.

When Xu He heard such words, he hated iron for being weak: "I heard that you were sold by your family because your family suffered a disaster and couldn't afford food, and your elder brother couldn't get a wife every year. , so I sold you to the baby bank for the family's livelihood." "

I didn't mean to cut you off from the family. I thought your family was local, and I planned to let you go back to meet your parents. I didn't expect you to be a The ears are soft and unresolute."

Wen Zi touched his eyes: "This servant is confused, Husband, don't drive this servant away, this servant will never get close to the master again..."

Xu He looked at the person who kept kowtowing on the ground, and the floor thumped There was a bang, and his forehead soon became red, and then bloody.

He couldn't bear it, he had been treated poorly at home, and he couldn't understand the situation of a little brother like this at home.

After a long while: "You don't need to sell your deed back to the house, but you can't be left to serve in the main house. From now on, you will work at the other side of the guest house." "Xie Fulang, Xie Fulang!" Wen Zi didn't dare to

mention

more Asking more, I am very grateful to keep him.

Hearing this, Zhang Fangyuan straightened up from outside the door. He flicked the corner of his clothes with a smile, and when he looked up, he saw Xiao'e who was staring at him in a daze. He hurriedly booed and tiptoed out. up the yard.