Show Me How You Duel .

"Come on F/n-boy , The one who sent you here said you need to head into the forest !" Pegasus said over the phone. 

" I know ! I know ! I don't even know what I'm looking for ?!" I complained to him . 

" Well you better figure it out because you will get expelled for being out after curfew ." Pegasus explained . 

I stopped walking . " .............your just telling me this now !" 

" What did you think would happen?" He asked 

" Detention , like a normal fucking school you toon loving dork!" I shouted 

" No need to call me names , that's just rude." Pegasus said with a teasing sad tone in his voice . 

".....Your right , Sorry . So um .....I am next to the girls dorms , is this where the bad thing is ?" I questioned.  

" Oh my ....F/n you wouldn't be trying to be a peeper would you ? I'd be ashamed of you  if you did ." He said still with a teasing tone . 

" I ...uh , need to call you back." I said as I saw three girls carrying a smaller person . 

" F/n-boy what are you scheming ?" Pegasus asked . 

" Uh....I think I am witnessing the disposal of a dead body , call you back later ." I said as I hung up . 

Walking slowly up to the three girls I see them with a tied up Syrus . Thinking quickly I pull out my cell phone and take a picture of all three of them in the act .

They all panic and see me . " So um ......Can I ask what's going on orrrrrrrr is it better if I just leave ?" 

Syrus wiggles around hoping for help . Then the girls stand in-between Syrus and I . 

It was Alexis

Mindy 

and Jasmine 

and Jasmine