Meeting The BBEG

Walking back to the Slifer dorm , I am still complimenting on where  to go and what to do . Once I reach the door I stand there for a moment . Taking a breath I open the door. 

" Congratulations!!!!" 

The shouting surprised me causing me to jump back almost off the balcony railing . 

Once coming to my senses I enter the room again and see Jaden , Syrus , Chumley , Alexis , Jasmine , Mindy and ....Pegasus ? 

"Oh I have never been so proud in my life !" Pegasus praised me  as he pulled me into a massive hug . 

" The apple of my eye , the cream in my coffee !" He added  making everyone laugh . 

Trying hard to push out of his grip  I only failed . " Whys eberyone 'ere?" I could barely get out from the smothering of my adopted father.

He finally let me go and gave me a shocked look. " My boy , you passed your exams with flying colors , you can go to any dorm your heart desires . This is a time for celebration! " He said dramatically. " Plus your little room mates wanted to throw you a little going away party." 

I look over at Jaden , Syrus and Chumley . " You ...you guys did this for me? " 

Jaden jumped up from his seat excitedly . " Duh , your our friend ! We want to give you a proper send off. " He said with a smile . 

Syrus then walked over . " W..well we wanted you to know that if you choose to leave for another dorm ,that we will still be your friends . " 

"Plus not only are we happy for ya , but that means more food!" Chumley shouted from his bed . 

Smiling I shake my head . I look over at Alexis and her friends ." You come to see me off or welcome me ?  " I said playfully .

She rolled her eyes . " Don't look so smug , this was the only party around and we were bored ." She teased . 

" Yeah huh ." I said smugly . 

Just then the feeling in the air changed . I turn to look at Pegasus and he feels it too,  looking around  it seems we are the only ones who can tell . 

I move next to Pegasus and put on a smile . " It feels close , can you cover for me ?" 

He did the same thing . " Sure thing F/n-boy , just be careful . We still aren't sure what we are dealing with ." 

With Pegasus covering I slip out the door and head outside with my duel disk . Following the feeling I had , I could feel it getting stronger . Moving with it until I was near a cliffside . 

" This ....feels ....like a trap ." I muttered 

" My you are a clever one , figuring out this was a set up by instincts alone." A female voice said , but not from a single source  , more like it came from everywhere . 

Looking around I try to pinpoint the location of the voice . 

" Oh , you'll never find me that way ." The voice teased 

" Well why don't you stop hiding and come out face to face ." I spout back . 

" If that is what you wish ." The voice said . 

The air around me started to move towards a spot Infront of me, swirling and clashing with itself  until a small tear lights up the area. Then out walked a woman I have never seen before.