STILL HIS?

⚠️AS I SAID AT THE STARTING TAEHYUNG'S CHARACTER IS MORALLY GREY HERE. HIS ACTIONS AREN'T JUSTIFIED BUT ITS IMPORTANT FOR THE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT.

ENJOY 💞

It was a sleepless night. No matter what I do, how much I try, I can't sleep. Something was keeping me up all night. My mind was empty.

Was it regret?

No, it's not regret. I didn't regret what I did. It was pain.

But I'm not sure why I am feeling like this. The moment I closed my eyes, his face kept coming into view.

I jerked away and got up from my bed.

I need cold water.

The kitchen was so dark. But I could still figure out the person sitting with a beer can in his hand.

"Hyung? What are you doing up at this time ? " I asked.

" Couldn't sleep. " Yoongi hyung answered and gestured to me to sit beside him.

"I heard what you did. " he said.

I gulped. Why was he sounding disappointed ?

"Did I do wrong? " I asked again.

"I don't know bub, I'm not the judge. I don't even know what happened between you two. But just ask yourself. Do you really want to do what you're doing? Or is it just momentary rage? " he said.

"I just leaked some of their previous dealings details. It's shady. Shady enough to attract the media but not enough to destroy the company. " I said.

"Tell me the truth bub. Were you going to stop here or did you plan to expose some more? " I demanded.

Silence fell out.

Was I really gonna stop?

"Again I say I'm not the judge here. But all I can say is listen to your heart. It always tells the truth. " He said and walked out leaving me dumbfounded.

2 weeks later...

My exams are over. I'm joining the company tomorrow. Meanwhile I was getting ready to go out.

Last week was hectic. I diverted my mind with studies and exams and kept the other thoughts out of my mind.

After a lot of thinking I decided to drop the Taehyung matter. It wasn't worth it. So I didn't proceed further with revenge.

Industry is very calm nowadays. The news of the marriage of Taehyung and Hosek is nowhere to be found.

I was acting like I didn't care. But in reality I cared a lot.