MAKE IT BLEED

My hands were trembling very badly. It was the next morning when I'm in front of Taehyung's apartment. In my whole life I've never done anything without informing Yoongi hyung. And here I was.. 

Betraying him.. 

Stealing papers from him and supplying it to my supposed enemy. 

I tried to prevent myself. I tried it badly. Guess I wanted a closer, a closer from him. 

An explanation for what he did to me, why he did to me.. 

With wobbly steps I went towards the elevator. I never came to his penthouse. He only took me to his and Jenni's home. But as I know he spent most of his time ,I came here. 

The atmosphere was too calm, too peaceful to be true. 

It's a luxurious building but it lacked the homely aura that was in his home. 

I shook off the bad feelings and went out of the elevator.

The whole 68th floor was his. I took small steps towards the main door. 

Calming myself, I was going to knock when some faint sound came from the inside. 

I frowned as I put my ear to the glass window. I couldn't see anything as it was black in colour but I heard everything loud and clear. 

Some moans and groans... 

Some pants and heavy breaths…

They were having sex.. 

Taehyung with some other male.. 

My feet were glued to the ground and I couldn't move. All the hopes that were built after Jimin's visit yesterday came crashing down. 

Then I recognized the voice of the other male. 

"Oh! Taehyung harder.. Give me more, baby.. Ahhhh.. "

"Oh God! Hoseki.. You're killing me.. "

It was Hobi hyung. 

His fiance! 

I didn't even realise when I went down and got in my car and reached home. 

Fool! Fool! Fool! 

Of course he's doing everything knowingly. He isn't the victim. I am. Just a fool. I let Jimim fool me so easily. I was so easy to trust him. He fed me lies and I believed everything he said. 

With that I broke down. Tears ran down my cheeks. 

Oh! It hurts so bad. 

Why did I love him? 

Why did I love the one person in the whole world who would hurt me the most, who would ruin me. 

I remember the day when Yoongi hyung warned me about him. He told me how he found out that Taehyung put a bet on me with his friend Jackson to sleep with me. 

And even after all the warnings I let myself get into this. I allowed myself to fall in love with a monster. 

I shakily went up and went inside my bathroom. Letting the water run, I went inside the tub.. 

My clothes are getting wet.. But I don't care. All I could think about is his words.. Words that made me believe him. Words that made my once happy life a living hell. 

My mind was numb.. 

Heartbeat getting so slow that I couldn't feel it… 

Thumb! Thumb! Thumb! 

The lights in the bathroom were becoming faint.. The sounds of the outside world were getting nearly inaudible.. 

The water almost reached my eyes.. 

And with that everything went black.. 

Au.. Please let me know how you're liking the story.. What do you think about the characters.. It'll encourage me to write further ❤
Stay safe 💕
Thanks for reading 💓💓