TAKEN

I woke up at the delicious smell of breakfast. Smiling, I got down from the bed and headed towards the kitchen. 

There I was met with the most beautiful sight. My man was making pancake batter, shirtless. I gawked at him without speaking.. 

"Sneaking out of me, love? " he said, smiling at me. 

"Why'd I sneak out? You're all mine to look at. " He grinned as he kissed my forehead… "Go, freshen up. I'm cooking. "

"Can't wait for a taste. " I winked at him,walking inside the washroom. 

He already sat up at the table when I returned. Freshly cooked bacon, pancakes and soup were on the table. He poured me a cup of americano and sipped his black coffee. 

"Thanks for the breakfast, Tae. It's very good. " I moaned at the taste as I took a bite from the pancake. 

"Anything for you, love. " he responded with a smile. 

"Isn't Noah coming today? " I asked. 

" He'll be late, said he had something to do in the town.. "

"Uhmm.. What are we doing today? Can we go hiking? " I asked. 

"Sure love, I'll be free after 10. Now I've to attend a meeting. Some new investors want to talk. So I'll be in a zoom meeting till then. " He said. 

"Okay, it's already 9,so I'll just get ready and take a walk in the garden. Okay? "

"Okay.. Just don't go outside, " he ordered. 

"Okay, daddy"... I teased. 

"Brat.. " he chuckled softly and went inside to attend his meeting. 

I slowly finished my breakfast, savouring every bite. Then went to our bedroom. After having a fresh shower, I put on some light tees and paired dark jeans with it. Being satisfied with my attire, I walked downstairs. 

It was almost time for Taehyung to come. 

I was walking in small steps, roaming around the big outdoor pool. 

Light wind was blowing, and the sun wasn't too hot.. 

The atmosphere was calm.. 

Too calm.. 

I was facing the pool, while humming a melody,then I felt a tap on my shoulder. 

"You're already done? " I turned around,smiling.

But it was not Taehyung.. 

And before I could say anything, everything went black. 

….

….

…

It was almost 11 when I was done with my work.   Jungkook must be waiting. I hurriedly took my wallet and phone and rushed downstairs. He was not present there..

Guess he's outside, waiting for me. But he wasn't there,

Frowning, I searched the whole garden, the pool area and the full compound. But he was nowhere to be seen. By now I was panicking.

I called his phone again and again. But it went straight to voicemail each and every time. I swear if he is playing with me..

I ran towards the woods near the cottage.. .

“ Jungkook…,love where are you?” my voice echoed throughout the area. But no reply came back. 

I ran and ran like a madman but I couldn't find him..

Soon my legs gave up and I fell on my knees, my vision went blurry.. It was hard to breathe, it felt like I would die this moment. But I couldn't get that relief without seeing him…..

“ please come back to me,love”  I murmured weakly before passing out.

“ Jungkook.. Jungkook” I yelled his name as I jolted up. My head is bursting with a headache, my throat burns like I have been poisoned. I realised I was in my room, in my bed.

Noah was standing beside me with a worried face.

“I found you unconscious on the ground..what happened sir?” He asked and handed me a glass of water. I gulped down the water in one go..

“Jungkook has been kidnapped.”

I composed myself and took a cold shower. I know I have to get myself together. For his sake..for our sake.

Within an hour,all my security guards were searching the woods. I tracked down all the security footage for three hours searching for a hint.Turns out none none of the guards was alerted. The bastardization sneaked in and took my Jungkook. 

One thing was sure..whoever the fuck dared to touch my love,wont be alive for long.

Yoongi hyung was on his way here once he heard what happened.

I searched for footage of cars that passed the area, but surprisingly there was none. My technical team was hacking into this area’s traffic footage.

‘Hurry the fuck up.If anything happens to him because you are late, you all will be dead” I threatened.

“We are trying sir.”.one of them answered.

“Well try harder.” I yelled. . I was walking back and forth,trying to think about any way..

The search team that went out ,came back.. “We didn't find him,sir” they informed ,hanging their heads low.

“Have faith,sir.We will find him.” Noah tried to assure me but I wasn't calm. The love of my life was missing and it's all because of my carelessness. I should have locked him up in the room.He would be angry but at least he'd be with me now..

“Sir i found something..” One of the tech guys yelled and I rushed inside.

“There were two minivans..around 10-15.They looked suspicious. These cars were randomly circling the area.’ they showed me..” And here it is..two guys coming out of the car and walking towards your house. And exactly 10 minutes later,they are returning with another.’

I could see him on the screen.my love,unconscious.two men holding him like he was some object.

The sight made my blood boil….

‘“Find me the car’s present location.” I ordered before going inside my room. 

I took out my guns and loaded tem…

" Just hold on for a bit,I'm coming for you,Love."