Norway.

Finally a chapter💀...anyway basically in this chapter edd is gonna visit tord in norway

Yeah so onto the story----
________________________________________

Nobody's pov
_______________

Edd had always had a crush on Tord. From the moment they met, Edd had been drawn to Tord's rugged exterior and his charming demeanor. For years, Edd had tried to suppress these feelings, knowing that Tord would never reciprocate them.

But one day, everything changed. Edd received an email from Tord, inviting him to visit him in Norway. Edd's heart raced as he read the message, and he knew that he had to go see Tord.

The flight to Norway was long and grueling, but for Edd, it was worth it. When he arrived, Tord was waiting for him at the airport, a huge smile on his face as he rushed over to give Edd a hug.

For the first few days, Edd and Tord explored Norway together, hiking in the mountains and sampling all of the local cuisine. As they grew closer, Edd began to feel more comfortable around Tord, and he even dared to confess his feelings to him.

To his surprise, Tord didn't shy away from Edd's confession. He smiled and pulled Edd close to him, telling him that he had always felt the same way.

Over the following weeks, Edd and Tord's relationship blossomed into a full-blown romance. They spent long, lazy days lounging in bed, exploring the city, and just enjoying each other's company.

As the end of the trip approached, Edd began to feel a deep sense of sadness. He didn't want to leave Tord and go back home to England, but he knew that he had to.

Tord surprised him, though, with a proposal: he asked Edd to move to Norway to be with him permanently. Edd didn't hesitate for a second. He said yes, and they spent the rest of their time in Norway planning their future together.

When Edd finally left Norway, he knew that he was leaving behind the best thing that had ever happend to him. But he also knew he was going to he with Tord forever, and that was all he needed to be truly happy
________________________________________

Words: 369