selfie(tomsworld)

It's tomsworld so yea let's go with it

____________

Tord was bored but something came to his mind, he wanted to take a selfie with someone

Tom?

Well, he is on the groceries

Matt?

He's watching hentai

Edd?

Well i think yea

Tord went to edd and edd looked at him and said "what to you want?" tord gave him a big smile(like this: :DDDD) "can we take a selfie????" tord said, "no." edd said "plssss" tord said "can't you just go with tom" edd said "tom is on the groceries." tord said "what about jehovah?" edd said "he's busy watchin- uhhhh what that calls?" tord said "just dont ask.." edd said quietly "but can you?" tord said with a sad face "n-" edd was cutted off "PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS" tord said with a screaming tone(i think that's what it calls.) "ugh fine but hurry up" edd said and tord gave a 'yay' face, edd kinda find it cute and funny.., tord take out of his phone then open the camera app and pointed to him and edd "Sayyyy cheese!" tord said, tord smiled giving a '✌' on his finger and edd kinda smiled even tho he dont smile that much, after that he took the picture."thank you eddie!"  then tord walks away, edd blushed at the name tord gave "wait..I DONT LIKE HIM!or do i?..."

A/N: hello there! It's my first time writing so yea..ik how short the chapter is.
Anyways sorry if there's any mistakes on it, english isn't my first language, and also request pls-

Anyways have a nice day lyy my cupcakes!💖💖💕💗✨✨❤

-lily/rede👍

So adorable eeeeee-

(not my art btw)

Words: 299