Misery.

She hated the way they were treating her! she never did anything?! , She was walking into school once again and she got through the gate perfectly fine and she needed the loo so she walked to the toilets thinking nothing of it.

As she got into the toilets Toni and her 'crew' were in there already and she automatically thought to herself 'get out of there!' but it was to late one of the girls was guarding the door so she could get out, she said "I just need to use the toilet" and Toni laughed "Use it then" she pushed the toilet door open and gestured she should go in, Jane didn't even think she needed to go terribly so she proceeded into the cubicle. What she didn't know was the Toni wasn't being nice? she's never nice! as Jane approached the toilet Toni grabbed hold of her head and dunked it into the toilet bowl.

"I can't breathe" she mumbled underneath the water, "Toni stop now" one of the girls shouted at her, Toni let go laughing "Stupid bitch, thought you was smart?" she then walked out like nothing happened followed by the rest of her minions. Jane was left in there soaking wet, crying her eyes out, whispering to herself "I didn't do anything wrong".

After about 10 mins she got up and stumbled towards the hand dryer and dried her hair off a bit, she went over to the sinks and looked up towards the mirror thinking to herself "Why?" she then ran out of the toilets to the office and claimed she had been sick in the toilets and that she wanted to go home.