Idiots.

Just to point out Jane was in Year 9 when all this started , the years before that were great no bullying no one cared about what there bums or boobs looked like or if there hair was 'shiny' enough. Jane hated the way that they thought they had to show off their assets to get a boys attention. She thought a boy should want you for your personality not your 'flashy tits'

M and C thought the exact same but they hated boys completely (well the boys in the school) they weren't gay, they were bisexual, not together though. Boys were always saying that M and C were gay for eachother they would shout in there annoying half cracked voices "huh gayyyy" that really got on Janes nerves, once she actually shouted at them for even saying "huh" she would always stand up for her friends.

Jane was a extremely nice person.. she never understood why the girls hated her? she never did anything to them but she always got hate? was it because they were jealous? she never knew.
It was a Tuesday morning and Jane was walking into school and she saw M and C so she started walking towards them and suddenly she got stopped by one of Toni and Sarah's minions, the strange boy startled Jane and she fell back onto her hands and the boy shouted at her "You idiot, no wonder no one likes you" then ran off laughing towards Toni and Sarah and there 'crew'.
M and C ran to Jane and helped her up and glared at the 'crew' as if to say 'Leave her alone' Jane had a stone in her hand she had got it pushed in when she fell to the floor, M and C took her to the bathroom to get the stone out and for her to clean herself up. But this wasn't the end of it...