Why?

Jane washed her hands and stumbled out of the toilets door, as she was walking out she smelt the awful stench of the boys toilet and yelled out "Ughh!" She describe it has a rotten tuna fish.
She was making her way to her next class which was Science she always loved Science, while they were strolling in to class and sitting in there set places, she noticed the teacher wasn't here yet so she got out her books and sat quietly waiting for the teacher.

Mr Holland hadn't come and it had been about 15 minutes she was about to get up and ask the office where he was but as she got up, there was Toni's boyfriend in her way, she asked him politely if he could move and he shrugged and said "I could" and everyone in the class started laughing she didn't find it amusing at all. She knew he wouldn't move so she just sat back down but as she was about to go back he pushed her and she fell to the ground on her knees, the room went silent.. "get up then idiot" but she didn't listen she just stayed in the 'hands and knees' position she got pushed into, thankfully Mr Holland walked in "Jane why are you on the floor?" he asked her worried, "She fell" Toni's boyfriend implied. "Is this true?" Mr Holland asked again, Jane looked up towards the boyfriend and thought to herself 'what will happen if I say no?' so she quickly replied "Yes, silly me"

She got up and as she was walking to sit back down she heard whispers "teachers pet" she went home that night and cried, not because of what they said, no it was because that was the first time she heard them saying it.