Chapter 16: sun time

Uzi was ready to give N and V the new metal so they could survive in the sunlight. so Uzi ran outside and got N who was talking to Nori.

Uzi: hey N I need to show you something.

N: um ok what is it?

Uzi: just follow me.

So Uzi led N to the shed where there was a full body of metal that was made to fit N perfectly.

Uzi: so what do you think?

N: looks awesome.

Uzi: cool. you wanna put it on?

N: hell ya.

So Uzl left the shed so N could replace the metal. he stripped himself down and replaced each piece of metal one at a time. once he was done he put his clothes back on and walked outside and to his surprise the metal felt lighter making it easier to move around. the sun was about to rise so the first thing he did was fly to the top of the corpse spire and out the top looking directly at the orange and violet sky. He then saw as the sun rose. his instinct said to dive behind shade but he stayed as the sun's rays hit his metal he felt the light warmth but he didn't overheat and he got used to the warm feeling as he felt himself feel more energized, he saw all of the beautiful colors that came with the day. everything he never thought he would see was right in front of him. The color made a tear fall across his face but he wasn't sad, no he was happy and mesmerized by everything he saw. He dove back down to the ground and hugged Uzi tight.

N: thank you Uzi, it's all so beautiful.

Uzi smiled at the sign of N being happy and hugged him back. next was V. so Uzi took V to the shed so she could put on the new metal. so V put it all on and saw the sun as it glared into her eyes. the most beautiful thing she has ever seen. V was also very happy. so she rushed off to the skies and played with the orange-colored clouds and N join her. They laughed and played in the clouds as the sun rose higher and higher until the golden hour was over and the clouds turned into a fluffy white. V and N flew back down to the ground and hugged Uzi with giddiness. 

N and V eventually let go of Uzi and the three of them played in the sun for the rest of the day till the sun set and the sky turned pink and golden purple and orange. N took Uzi to see the golden sky and even she had never seen anything more beautiful than what was in front of her at that very moment. 

the sun then set leaving N and V sad it was over but still happy it happened. N and Uzi went to bed with smiles on their face and V went back to work on the tank engine happy and ready to see the next day.

THE END.

Hello all readers. I know the last chapter was a lot for some readers so I wanted to make it up to you all with a nice and wholesome but short chapter about everyone being happy. I hope you all enjoyed it and ill see you at the next one.