Chapter 40: Mission; invasion

N and Uzi were getting ready to go, everyone else was already at the colony. once they were done, N and Uzi left for the colony and once they arrived V met with them and took them to the ship. they met with Hooper and he briefed them on their location of landing and gave them a map of the mothership.  N took the map and got onto the ship. Uzi grabbed a gun and combat knife she brought her bag onto the ship and V entered behind the two of them. Uzi and N sat together as V and E went to the ship's cockpit. Uzi told N what she brought to the mission, a uzi submachine gun and a Benelli M4 shotgun with some fun shells.  N was curious about what she meant by that but it would have to wait. The ship started to rumble and everyone strapped themselves in, Uzi looked out the window to see many drones outside watching the launch. 

E pov

E: right command control, tell me when.

Comms: taking liftoff in 10... 9...8... 

I turned on the thrusters and set them to full power.

Comms: 7...6...5...

The ship rumbled and shook and the thrusters roared with fire.

Comms: 4... 3...2...1... LIFT OFF

The ship left the ground and flew into the night sky, in less than a minute, we left the planet's atmosphere. I set the thrusters to low power and put us in orbit. V gave me the coordinates of the mothership, so I took us there. once I saw the mother ship I noticed how big it was. The plans said it would be best to raid from the back to send ships back with supplies to the main base at the colony. I positioned us to the backside of the mothership. I looked out the ship window and saw a port that was still completely open, and V designed that we would crash into it. 

3rd person POV

N and Uzi saw a message on the table that read "We are going to crash into the ship so prepare for the impact," a timer read Tminus 10 seconds

In the mothership

random human1: hey Um I've always wondered why we don't just nuke the planet and take all of the rare materials like that.

Random human2: Mike, that's stupid, we need those drones to tear them apart to study why they went rogue like that. we have to take back the planet, but for some reason the disassembly drones we send down there go offline, we're not sure why.

Random human3:  hey um, what the fuck is that.

random human2: I think that's one of our ships. 

Random human1:  Maybe it's Tessa!

Random human2: then why is it not slowing down?

The three started running, and so did everyone else in the ship bay. the ship crashed, killing multiple people. two soldiers ran into the bay and went to check on the ship to see if anyone was on it. As one of the drones emerged the soldiers raised their guns and so did the drone. the drone fired the gun instantly erasing the two soldiers from existence. the humans didn't think much of the drones until they saw the soldiers get erased, that's when they hid and ran.  N and Uzi emerged from the ship. N raised both his guns and Uzi grabbed her plasma cannon. the soldiers killed everything that moved—only taking so many hostages. V and E exited the ship and all of the drone soldiers ran to the corridor behind the bay Uzi, N, and Nori went one way and V and E went the other, both groups were followed by worker soldiers, V and E looked for the comms station. N, Uzi, and Nori found a supplies room and started transferring the stuff but then some guards found them moving weapons and ammo to the ships. N quickly took care of them, blood splattering against the walls. Supplise was loaded onto some of the ships and the ships were sent off to the colony to be used for more troops. V and E's team took out some guards and personnel and then took control of the communication center. 

E: hello. Copy 123, CO-25 do you copy?

comms: Copy that, This is CO-25. 

V: hey E, N just told me he sent the ship back home.

E: CO-25, we have sent back multiple ships full of supplies. 

Nori: ENEMY GUARDS COMING IN 12:00!

E: send back up ASAP. 

Comms: Copy that receiving package, sending troops in 30 mins. N and Uzi's team got the message from V and started to clear the landing bay for more arrivals the crashed ship was pushed out of the way and any crates were thrown to the side. N and Uzi held their position against any incoming guards or personnel. V and E were holding their position against a bunch of guards, bullets flew here and their plasma cannons blasted anyone stupid enough to get in line of sight. 

V: you know what, fuck this shit.

V then flew into the vents and found where the guards were, she jumped down and killed them all. gunfire being heard in the distance and the V emerges from around the corner covered in blood, with bits of organs and bone sticking to her. A severed arm is on the floor next to her. She walks back to the Comms room. V took notes of different incoming messages from different locations in space. N looked back at his timer for the troops: 10 mins left till arrival. N got a message from V, The troop's ships have entered Copper 9 orbit and are heading for the mothership, 3 ships. another guard arrived and was shot. the soldier reloaded their rifle. N looked back at the timer: 5 mins till arrival. N looked outside and saw the first ship a couple of miles from the mothership. N told Uzi to keep the door fortified and took three drones to prepare for the troops' arrival. once the ships arrived, they landed softly on the ground and the ship doors opened and soldiers ran out.

N: All alright everybody. let's see what we have.

N counted a total of 36 soldiers 5 were mechanics and 3 had heavy armor, another 4 were medics. carrying a submachine gun and a backpack full of healing supplies. N rounded everyone up and moved on from the landing bay, N and Uzi's team met up with V, E, and Nori. they raided and killed or took hostage all the personnel at the bottom ring of the mothership. once that was done V and E were left by the communication station with some drones as bodyguards. N, Uzi, and Nori left for the center of the station. N saw the door that led to a large bridge. the windows of the bridge led to space, at the end of the bridge was a door that led to a room with three elevators in that room each could hold 15 drones. Uzi, Nori, and N each pressed a button, the elevators arrived and all the drones hopped in. N, Uzi, and Nori pressed the button to go to the top, and as the elevators lifted, everyone got ready for one final push to the command center.

The end

To be continued.