Chapter 38: Brake in

3 days later

everyone was asleep on the ship. But outside something was wandering around that made a quiet bump against the ship. N woke up and heard movement outside. he put his hand against the ship's walls to feel for vibrations in the hull. N heard a loud screeching sound at the door. N ran outside quietly into the living room. he heard something move behind him but couldn't see anything. but then he heard a door open and close. N saw the front door burst open but when he was about to inspect it, he heard a scream coming from Uzi's room. 

N: oh shit!

N ran into Uzi's room and busted the room open holding out his plasma canon. he saw the disassembly drone on the bed pining Uzi by the thought against the window.

N: hey you. put her down.

???: and why should I do that? aren't you my friend? 

N: I don't even know who you are. 

The drone turned its face to N. A shocked expression appeared on N's face.

N: m-me. what a- who are you?

N raised the cannon to the false N's face. 

False N: Im you, or a remake of you. you see after you were turned into the first murder drone, I was created. as a backup. If you ever failed then I would be deployed. I have all of your memories, previous to my deployment, which was right after meeting her. I am here to replace you. unlike you, I'm more versatile and bug out less often. Im better than you.

The false N's tale suddenly was chopped off as he screamed in pain. Uzi used her tail to bite it off and then stuck it into the drone's shoulder. the drone fell off the bed and Nkicked him in the chest, launching him into the wall. the drone passed out unconscious. Uzi and N tied him up.  they brought him to the living room and kept an eye on him. Uzi went to wake up Nori and E and N called V. N kept his tail and stopped the acid into the false N's shoulder but kept his tail to the drone's neck in case he would wake up and choose violence. Tessa woke up from the ruckus being made. V arrived and sat in the living room with everyone else

V: so you are a copy of N.

False N: an improvement, not a copy.

E: but you look just like him.

False N: I know, I'm a replacement for N. Oh, and Serial designation E, the mother ship thinks you are dead so, they are sending down a clone of you and your friends. oh and N, kind of an asshole move to kill J, that was the last one we had.

E: oh ya, I was wondering why you only made two of her when you guys normally make multiple versions.

False N: we did. the first J failed to boot up because her software was corrupt when the company put her in the new body, so she is being stored right now. Still active but just kinda dead. or in a coma. the one we sent with you and V was a version that had a different personality and everything.

N: so we had a fake J this entire time?

 False N: I guess you could say that. Now could you let out of this chair I want to eat the purple-haired one.

Uzi hid behind N a bit more and N put his hand in front of her.

N: we aren't letting you out. the WDF is going to come and pick you up and take you away. 

False N: huh?

Nori: you're going into a cell.

Uzi ran to her room and came back with some orange spray paint. She took off the false N's hat and sprayed his hair.

False N: hey what the, stop it!

Uzi: now we can tell the difference much better if he escapes and tries to impersonate the real N.

Uzi holds onto N's arm. There is a knock on the door and Nori opens it up. a couple of military personnel with large guns are at the door. they hand off the false N and the military people leave. V and Nori went to them to keep him in check. N and Uzi got back to bed but instead of sleeping the y both decided to cuddle and watch movie. 

With V and Nori.

 the two of the were sitting next to the false N. they had their tails to his neck and Nori had her claws against his tail. to stop it from moving or going anywhere. once they arrived the solders led him to a maximum security cell in the prison where he will be kept.  Two heavily armored guards with big a plasma rifle that Uzi designed, stood by the doors. The false N was lock up and put in chains made of heat treated steel that held his neck and feet. As Nori and V left The false N saw two other disassembly drones, and tried to spark conversation.

The End