Chapter Three -

3

I was in Jay's tricked out BMW. I had on some leggings with a sleeveless tee that said "F*** You" and some black pumps. I curled my hair up a lil and added some clear lip gloss. I added a bracelet Jay brought me for my birthday and a necklace my dead beat dad bought me.

"I already you Mercedes, we ain't no thing...You know what bye, you pissing me the fuck off!" He said before hanging up.

I turned to him and shook my head.

"What?" He asked as he glimpsed at me before turning back to the road.

"You know that girl falling for you, why can't you give her a chance?"

"Lissa, you already know this." He sighed, "Even if I tried to be with her that shit wouldn't work. I can't commit, and I won't commit. Mercedes a chill ass girl but she too fucking annoying and attached. Ion want that. She don't know shit bout me. All she know is I got mula."

I sat back in the chair and just listened to the voice of Future on the radio.

-

We were at one of Jay's homies, Juan house. The house was packed with chicks and niggas.

I wasn't the one to really hang with the boys, I was mostly a Tom boy when it came to some things.

Jay wrapped a arm around my waist and brung me in a room where Juan, and some more of Jay's boys were.

They were all smoking on some weed and hooka.

I sat down and watched as Jay rolled up a joint.

I turned my head when someone tapped my shoulder, I looked to see King. He was one of Jay's dope boys.

"Wanna puff?" He said handing me a small hooka tube.

I nodded and grabbed it.

-

I grinded against Jay as Codeine cups by Juicy J came on. We were havin a good ass time. Me and Jay are nothing just friends but when I need boyfriend type comfort he is there for me.

-

By the end of the night we were all high. I went downstairs and danced with Jay and a few of my friends.

We were now playing Truth or Dare and yes it was the adult version.

"Melissa, I dare you to kiss Jay." Juan said.

I nodded before turning to Jay. He blew the thick weed smoke out his mouth before putting the roach in the ash tray and turned to me.

He grabbed my jaw and turned his head before smashing his lips to mine. He licked my lips with the tip of his tongue, I opened up for him. His wet, juicy tongue entered my mouth. Our tongues moved in ecstasy. He lifted me up by my waste, ready to put me on his laps. We stopped when somebody cleared there throats.

I pulled back and smiled at Jay after he pecked my lips.

I know what you thinking, are we friends with benefits?

And the answer is, No.

We just do small shit like this when we in the moment.

And No I've never had sex with Jay, we just kissed.

-

I drove since Jay was high, and I only had a lil hooka in my system.

When we got to my house I hurried up and layed on the bed. A few seconds later Jay came in and took off his clothes till he was only in his boxers. I was to tired to do all that, it was 4 in the morning.

He snuggled next to me and whispered something in my ear that I couldn't understand. Before sleep took over me.

~•~

MELISSA ON THE SIDE>>>>

VOTE

&

COMMENT