Chapter Ten -

"The fuck y'all being quite for?" Jay asked as me and Mercedez sat across from his on the couch.

"Um, Jay, I have something to tell you." Mercedez said nervously.

"What, ma?" Jay asked.

"Im pregnant." she said so lowly that I barely heard but I knew Jay did.

"And. You think it's mine?," He asked with a raised eyebrow, "Mercedez don't be fucking with me. This why I don't fuck with your ass no mo. Don't act like im the only one you was fucking. I wrapped my shit up. You Betta be talking to Wayne ass." he said referring to one of Jays nigga that Mercedez fucked with.

I knew it wasn't my situation. So I kept my mouth shut.

"Jay! Are you serious right now! I brung the condoms! And guess what? I poked holes in all them bitches!" Mercedez said as she stared at Jay, waiting for his come back while me and Jay stared at her like she was crazy.

"You a trifling ass hoe! Ion even know why I fucked with yo ass. I want a DNA test and if it's mine ima take care of my seed but give a fuck about you! Don't think just because this baby suppose to be mine I wanna be wit yo ass. Got me fucked up!" Jay said before he walked out.

I stared at Mercedez why she started crying. This was my bitch but I felt no sympathy for her ass. She was so low and desperate that she got pregnant just to be with Jay.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I said still in shock. In all the years I knew Mercedez she never seemed like that type of girl. She kept quiet but then she started changing when she met Jay.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" she cried.

"How can you be sorry! You just fucked up that mans life. That's like my brother and you know I would do anything for him. You fucking with him is you fucking with me. Jay doesn't even have his life right what makes you think that he can take care of a baby!," She didn't answer and kept sobbing, "You can be sorry all you want but you just started drama. I love you but I ain't gone be around no thirsty ass trick that stoops that low just to be with a man!" I said as I got up.

"Please Lissa. I'm sorry, you're all I have right now!"

"Believe me, I know. I had your ass! When you needed me, i was there for you. But what you just did to someone that plays a big part in my heart and life is fucked up. While you were crying over Jay not wanting you, i was telling him to give you a chance but you just can't accept that he doesn't want you. Im not gonna try to help you anymore. You need help but i can't give it to you. I'll be there for you and the baby but i can't be there for you right now. I need you to leave, Mercedez." i said walking to the door and holding it out for her to leave.

She grabbed her stuff and wiped her face with her hands.

"Just so you know, I didn't want it to end up like this." She said before leaving my house.

I sighed..

********************

"Damn, I can't believe this shit." Jay said as he laid his had on my stomach as I rubbed his head.

"I know. But what you gone do if it's yours?" i asked.

"Do what i got to do. Ima care for my seed. I just don't wanna be involved with Mercedez. She fucked up in the head."

"I knew she had feelings for you but damn! I never thought she would go this far. Plus her ass was drinking at the club the other day. Probably cranberry juice." i said as i shook my head.

"Melissa, you will always be the only girl i ever trust. You the only one that never fucked me over," He said as he looked up at me with nothing but seriousness in his eyes, "Only you. Me and you. Forever and always."

_____________________________________

im changing Jays Character. LAITH IS JAYS NEW CHARACTER. If you dont know him, pic on the side. Im gonna put the characters on the side.. Where the characters are suppose to be listed. So look out for that. I was gonna upload this tomorrow but I had to! the drama is getting real! Lmfao. but I have some questions.

1.) Do you think Mercedez is the type of girl to do that or are you surprised by her actions.

2.) Do you think Jay and Melissa have feelings for each other.

3.) Who's your favorite character so far?

 4.) Do you think Mercedez baby is Jay's?

10+ COMMENTS and I'll update tomorrow!