Showtime

As the curtain started to rise, the patron was filled with expectation.

The Madam had promised them something exciting and enticing tonight, and had decorated the room with beautiful gold ornaments and velvet. So they watched the curtains that surrounded three sides of the wall with rapt attention.

The first thing they saw was the plethora of colorful harem pants, and those who had experienced visiting desert countries exclaimed and started to clap, understanding what the show the Madam was intending. Those who hadn't, however, felt rather disappointed by the obstructing fabric.

But their disappointment was lifted along with the rising curtains, as their eyes suddenly feasted on the expense of enticing abdomen and slim, slutty waists waiting to be grabbed, as well as smooth, fair arms to be snatched. The pretty clothes covering their chest looked as if it could be ripped easily with the bearest strength.

There was another pang of disappointment as they couldn't see the products' faces, hiding beneath a sheer veil. But as the whole appearance was revealed, the patrons could appreciate the costumes. Baring their skins in other places, while covering them in another, giving the patrons a suspenseful mystery and digging into their desires.

How nice would it be, to finally rip the veil off their chosen product later, only for their eyes to see? It gave them the thrill of exclusivity, and the patrons were successfully getting riled up before the show even began.

Like the seducers that they were, the products immediately posed in seducing stance. Some bait the patron's eyes by lifting their top for a bit, flashing their pink buds. Some made sure to show off the curves of their body. Some winked coquettishly to their patrons and blow them kisses, and some made lewd, suggestive poses intended to flame the patron's lust.

Not every product offered in the auction came on their own will, but everyone knew the consequences of not being sold tonight would be sold as labor slaves. The prospect of being fucked by perverted rich patrons was still better than working in a toxic mine with barely any meals until they were either dead from the work or the environment. And if they could snatch a high-level sponsor, they could even live comfortably in a mansion with the other harems. All just by baring their body. Some patrons were even generous enough to shower their sex slaves and favorite prostitutes with lavish goods, as long as they provided their best services.

So of course, whether they were there of their own volition or not, they would still try their best to snag a patron. Even just for a single night's rent.

Interestingly, while the other products were trying hard to sell themselves, there was one that stayed still in an inconspicuous corner.

Wearing a black outfit, the man was showing his back in contrast with the other products; a lithe back that looked strong and filled with muscle. The expanse of unblemished fair skin was decorated in one little inking, peeking oh so naughtily from the fitted hip belt studded in rhinestones.

Different from the others' skinny arms, this one had a sturdy-looking one, raised to accentuate wing bones. And yet, the man looked relaxed in his posture, hips jutted into one side, and closed eyes in sultry red eyeshadow, peeking behind his shoulder and the black embroidered veil.

And then the first note of the music started to play, and the red lids opened to piercing black eyes, staring dagger into the room.

He didn't look like a man coming there to seduce them. He looked, instead, like an angry mourner ready to bite those who wanted to have a taste of him.

A black widow.

"That's...interesting?" the nearest patron commented, feeling his heart skip a bit for that one second of piercing stare. He was definitely there to look for a delectable, cute delicacy, but the moment he looked into the black eyes, it was like being dragged into a mire.