Background info

Hello, I'm Katherine but you can call me Kath. I'm currently 15 and turning 16 on August 4th this year. I'm a freshman in high school and my favorite subject is English but I dislike my English teacher.

I love reading. Romance is the top genre I read. My fav trope is enemies-to-lovers. I also like to dance, preferably to any twice song. I'm in love with K-pop and I stan way too many groups to keep track of. I'm bisexual and I officially came out last year to my family and close friends. I'm Latina but unfortunately, I'm not fluent in Spanish. I also hate when people call me out on being Latina and not knowing Spanish like they can disrespectfully fuck off.

My flags are 🇩🇴, 🇵🇷, 🇮🇹. I speak the littlest bit of Italian and a bit more Spanish. I have this thing where I can practically understand every Spanish word that leaves my mom's mouth but can't understand when other people speak Spanish to me. Don't get me wrong, I know some but I'm just not fluent.

I love music and I listen to a variety of it. K-pop, J-pop, reggaeton, rap, hip hop, pop, you name it and I probably have the song in my 28hr playlist which I'm currently still finding songs to add to. My love for K-pop is beyond everything. I'm in love with every member from twice and fifty fifty(if you can't tell alr their my ult groups). My biases are Nayeon & Chaeyong and Sio & Keena.

I love the color pink and my friends always hate on me for loving the color. I don't get why they can't just leave me be with my fav color instead of being haters about it. And I don't care if some think pink is overrated because who said that was a bad thing? I'm very girly so, of course, I'm gonna love the color pink! It just makes sense for me.

I'm a Leo♌️, born August 4th. I'm a summer baby so I obviously love summer. My personality type is ISTP. 

Anyways I think that's about it and if there are any more questions you have about me, share them in the comments and I'll gladly reply!