one

001 — pilot

001 — pilot

season one —
episode one

─────────────────

"WE'RE THE POGUES and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time"

Birds are heard chirping in the distance, a teenage boy stands on the top of a house that's currently being built sipping on his can of beer and dangling his foot over the side of the structured building.

Underneath on the deck another teenage boy calls out towards his friend on the edge of the building.

"That's what, a three-story fall to the deck? I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival" the teens calls out holding a power tool and aiming it at his friends.

"Hm" the curly brunette says licking his finger and holding it up against the wind, "Should I do it?" he wonders out loud to the teens below him.

The one who called out and the other two casually sitting together on one of the structures drinking their beers.

They both look at one another before looking up at the boy on the roof once again.

"Yeah, you should jump, I'll shoot you on the way down" the boy with the power tool says.

"You'll shoot me?" the curly headed brunette on the roof asks aiming his fingers in a gun like motion towards the teen with black hair on the deck.

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers" a female voice is heard from coming out to the building.

Receiving an eye roll from the other female in the group, "Of course they're, why wouldn't they?" the blonde teen from beside the other female says in disbelief.

"This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, I guess?" the curly headed female says looking around for her friends, smiling at the other girl as she looks up at the teen on the roof.

"I can't have cold towels" the blonde from beside the other girl says earning a shove in the ribs from her, "Can you please not kill yourself?" the curly headed female calls out.

"Don't spill that beer! I'm not giving you another one" the blonde male says sipping his beer after his done talking, the female sitting beside him rolls her eyes.

"Oh please, my aunt bought them for us" she says as the blonde male smirks at her.

The curly headed brunette up on the roof loses his footing which results in him dropping his beer onto the deck.