nine

009 — spy games

009 — spy games

season one —
episode four

─────────────────

'THERE'S A MOMENT IN every kid's life when you feel like anything's possible, when you feel like you've got the total mojo.

You could, I don't know, free-climb El Capitan, land on Mars, or, uh... get elected president.

The whole world's there for the taking if you've got the sack to go for it.

And then, when you least expect it, some Kook shows up and tells you there's no eternal mystery.

And then all that talk about free-climbing and Mars and the president—bullshit, magic gets cancer and dies'

𓇼˚₊‧꒰ა

TATUM, KIARA, JOHN B and Pope all stand crowned around the monitor noticing nothing inside the destroyed Royal Merchant ship at the bottom of the ocean.

"It's not there" John B sighs defeated, "Look, just—just pull the drone up" John B states while thunder rumbles in the sky around them.

"Shit" John B mutters frustration in his tone walking away from the monitor.

"Look, we can do another pass. recharge the battery, we can—we can go back down" Pope suggests trying to remain positive for John B's sake.

"Guys, we've been through it three times, there's nothing there" JJ shouts from the cabin on the boat still remaining control over the steering.

"Shut up!" Kiara exclaims, "What? It's true!" JJ responds with a shrug.

"The gold could be buried, we don't know" Kiara suggests, "If it was there, it would've been found on the metal detector, okay? Somebody beat us to it" John B shouts.

Tatum sighs walking back into the cabin area taking a seat beside JJ while he begins the sad journey back towards the shore.

"Or it was never there" JJ mutters feeling Tatum wrap her arms around his waist with a tired sigh.

─────────────────

ONCE GETTING BACK INTO KILDARE, the pogues decide to split up for a while needing their own down time.

Tatum sighs sitting on the shoreline in her favourite spot oblivious to the dirty blonde kook walking over to her.

"Hey" Rafe greets taking a seat beside the brunette, "Hello" Tatum responds quite flatly.