stream

🕊🧸🛍

yawnzzn is a twitch and youtube streamer, on youtube he has almost 10 million subscribers. his gameplays are funny and hilarious, he grew popularity at a event where people were in awe of his beauty.

so today he was doing a 2 day stream, he was playing all sorts of games. anything the chatroom suggested, if it had good reviews.

beomgyu, his boyfriend was upset he couldnt go in and say hi, ask how he is, kiss him, do literally anything since the chat wasnt aware of yawnzzn sexuality nor relationship status.

"ugh are you fucking kidding me right now." yawnzzn huffed after dying to the hundredth mob in a night.

"im thirsty, i will be right back." yawnzzn said winking then walking out.

yeonjun smiled as beomgyu clinged to him, he hugged back kissing his head.

"sorry princess." yeonjun said softly.

"i cant wait til this things over.." beomgyu muttered.

yeonjun chuckled softly then lifted his head applying a kiss to his lips, beomgyu kissed back and pouted slightly as yeonjun pulled away.

"i know i know.. ill give you all the love you deserve after." yeonjun said kissing his cheek.

beongyu hummed and moved away from the door as yeonjun entered again.

beomgyu went to the couch and resumed watching a movie.

"yeah i took a while." yawnzzn shrugged after reading comments.

yawnzzn broke out laughing at a comment, and once finished he looked at the comments and smiled brushing his hair back.

yawnzzn hummed then continued playing minecraft, even letting people join to play with him.

"you guys are good ill admit.." yawnzzn said watching then kill mobs.

currently he was on day 2 of streaming, day 1 was so so chaotic i cant even explain it.

yawnzzn looked at the time and hummed.

"only three hours left." yawnzzn said.

< yawnzontawp: ive been here since day 1 ☺️ >

"oh yeah ive been reading usernames since the beginning of this stream." yawnzzn said.

"like yawnzmylove." yawnzzn said smiling.

<yawnzmylove:OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG >

yawnzzn giggled then continued playing minecraft which last 2 hours and 30 minutes, for the remainder of the 30 minutes he just decided to talk to the chat.

"i am literally so tired, so if i dont upload for maybe a week this is the reason." yawnzzn smiled.

yawnzzn continued reading comments and hummed as there was 5 minutes left.

"still need some energy." yawnzzn muttered reading more.

-

"thats literally so so unfair right?!" yawnzzn scoffed.

"but-!"

"we did the two day stream!" yawnzzn smiled tiredly.

"soooo, im gonna end it here! bye bye.~" yawnzzn said ending the stream.

"ending"

yeonjun prepared for beomgyu to enter the room to which he did, immediately hugging him.

"you are such an asshole for this stream." beomgyu mumbled.

"i know i know im sorry hon." yeonjun said kissing his cheek.

beomgyu smiled and kissed yeonjun to which the older responded by kissing back holding his waist, after the kiss they sat on yeonjuns bed which was displayed to the side out of view and cuddled against eachother talking about things.

"your pcs running." beomgyu said after hearing the noise.

"oh i-." yeonjun said then smiled as beomgyu got up.

"dont want you to latch onto it and start playing again." beomgyu joked.

beomgyu looked around and his eyes quickly saw the chat exploding with comments.

"shit."

"shit what? beomgyu shit what?!"

beomgyu waved bye and ended the stream completely.

"erm.. uh- you didnt.." beomgyu said then trailed off seeing yeonjuns face.

"oh shit! baby im so so sorry, i know you didnt want people knowing who you are." yeonjun said sitting on his knees.

beomgyu smiled softly then walked off pushing yeonjun to relax, beomgyu sat in front of him and held his hands.

"yeonjun, calm down its okay i dont mind." beomgyu said.

yeonjun was practically going insane without 2 days of sleep, he was shaking and stuttering over his words.

"im s-sorry gyu i wasnt focused-!" yeonjun said.

"yeonjun look at me."

and so he did.

"one, you arent doing another one of these long streams."

"two, look at me. im not panicking and neither should you be." beomgyu said softly and yeonjun relaxed.

"three, if it gets those fangirls to stop making thirst traps of you then i dont care." beomgyu said smiling once yeonjun smiled.

"okay.. okay okay." yeonjun said yawning.

beomgyu kissed his cheek and smiled.

"looks like yawnzzn needs his sleep." beomgyu giggled.

"right?" yeonjun smiled peckering beomgyus face in kisses.

beomgyu held yeonjuns neck and laughed from how tickilish he was, then they shared a kiss and laid down.

beomgyu talked yeonjun to sleep sorta and smiled cuddling into his chest.

"love you jun.." beomgyu said softly.

yeonjun hummed and beomgyu scoffed making the older laugh.

"i love you too beom." yeonjun said kissing his head.

word count: 840

seems like i finish most of these on a car trip.. uh yes, stream adore u..

pls let me know if you enjoyed this and if you did tysmm!!!

if you have ideas to suggest.. 😅>>>>