More?

The doctor called yesterday to tell us how Harry's test results came back and she told us not to worry but that she might have news. Safe to say, Harry is petrified.

"What if we lose them? I mean I've felt the cramps at night, they hurt-"

"H, breathe. The baby is okay, we just need to see the results."

"I won't forgive myself if I lose them, Lou." Harry said with tears in his eyes.

"Babe. We aren't going to lose them. Okay?"

Harry nodded unsurely and they got ready to leave.
_____________________
At the appointment

"Okay, everything looks good, I don't-"

"What? What's going on?" Louis asked.

"You're having two babies."

"Excuse me?" Harry asked.

"You're having twins, Harry. Congratulations."

"Oh."

"H? How are you feeling about this?" Louis asked.

"Can I have a moment alone?"

"Absolutely."

I was left in the room alone for a few moments, trying to process everything and the fact that we wouldn't be having one, but two babies. It's not what we planned for, but it's so special to us.

I think we should've known about this earlier though. But the doctor said that one was hiding behind the other and made things more difficult.

When they got home, Harry was exhausted and didn't want to acknowledge any part of the appointment. It's not that he was disappointed, far from it. It was just a shock because they always treated the baby as one and not two.
______________________
Later

"H! Are you hungry?"

"No." He mumbled.

"Harry, come on, I think we should talk."

"About what? The fact that you used your super sperm and got us to have three children within less than two years?! I feel horrible. I feel guilty because we called the baby as one! When there are actually two. I feel like I should've known this. I mean, it's my body! My body should be ready for things like this, Louis. I should know how many babies I am having before the appointment!"

"Harry, love. I understand, okay, I do. I'm sorry, but I don't think that's how it works. You can't just know things like that really. I didn't even know I had siblings, and I know that's completely unrelated and I honestly don't know why I mentioned them really at all now."

"Do you think I'll be as good as Sasha?"

"I think you'll be better than Sasha, babe. She raised me my whole life, letting me be who I wanted to be. There's parents out there who would disapprove of their kids for being gay, or queer, you know? I've heard of them on the news and I know you'll be exactly like her, if not better. I love how you named Jez, remember? She's like a little angel sent from us, and soon we have two more angels to look after and care for and raise, can you believe it?"
__________________________

I am so sorry this is so short! I've been busy with a lot of things recently and just had some time to write a bit, didn't want to leave you hanging!

How is everyone doing?

Also, what sexes do you think the babies will be?