Chapter 1: On the way (Nobody's POV)

"If i could take you across the sea, i would. But that tactless tiger took my boat." Willow said with an annoyed tone. Mimi looked up at the lighthouse nearby, "Maybe if we can get that lighthouse lit up, we can get help from someone?" She offered. "Good idea Mimi, well let's get going then." Kera said. "Ok then" Willow said.

"Ok so I'll go look around for some objects to get that lighthouse lit up, so who wants to come?" Kera asked. "I'll go with you." Willow said. "I'll come too." Pony said quickly. "I'll go as well." Lego said. "I'll stay here with the kids." Mimi said, Kera nodded. "George wanna come?" Lego asked the young pig. "No, I need to get some rest." The young pig said. "Ok suit yourself then." Lego replied.

The children stood down on the docks, looking at the ocean. Suddenly an infected came out of nowhere and dared to attack the kids, Mimi turned and jumped, "AAAA AN INFECTED!" Mimi shouted. George flung his teleporter trap to the infected which it knocked out the infected. George worriedly turned back around, "You ok, George?" Mimi asked, he looked at her, "I'm just wondering if Giraffy is doing ok." He said, "Yeah.. I'm sure he's doing just.. fine." Mimi replied.

Meanwhile at the factory..

              "Will it hurt..??" Giraffy worriedly asked Katie, as Katie prepared her tweezers, "Well yeah, but it's better getting the bullet out instead of getting an infection, so just hold still and-" "AAAAA"

Back with the group..

               "Hey Willow do you have the batteries?" Lego asked, "Yeah, here you go." Willow said while dropping the batteries into Lego's hands. "Thanks" Lego thanked the wolf, "Hey Kera can you hold these batteries? Cuz I'm gonna go find some tools." Lego asked, "Ok then" Kera replied.

                Suddenly, an creature jumped at Kera's face, "AAAA" Kera screamed. "What the hell is this thing?!" Kera yelled, "Hold on I'm gonna get that thing off-" Willow paused, as the creature jumped at Willow's face instead, "AAAAA-"

                George heard the two screaming and looked at Mimi, "Do you hear that?" George asked, "Hear what?" Mimi questioned, "I think I heard something." George said in reply, "It's just probably the sound in the ocean." Mimi said, "No it's not, it's not." George said, as he teleported to Kera and Willow. While the two is still fighting the creature, it leapt at George's legs and just laid on the ground while clawing at his legs. Willow stared at it and said, "You just touched the child!" Kera gasped, "Don't touch-a my child!" And they end up stepping on the creature while George just watch.

                 Pony walked outside, as Pony is staring at them. They looked up at him and Kera cleared her throat, "Sorry." Kera apologized.

                "What on earth even happened??" Pony asked, "This abomination jumped right straight to my face, then Willow's, and they even dared to attack George!" Kera explained, "Yeah, tell me about it." Willow said, "Anyways, did you have the batteries?" Pony asked, "AH SHOOT! When this creature jumped on me I accidentally dropped the batteries at the ocean.." Kera said, "WHAT?!" All of them said except for Kera, "No worries, Can anyone here can conduct electricity?" Pony asked, all of them looked at George, "What are you guys looking at me at?" George asked. "Hey guys I'm back" Lego said, "What happened?" Lego asked the group, "Lego, can you come with us?" Kera asked, "Uhh sure I guess?" Lego replied.

Time skip cuz why not

                George placed his hand on the battery holder, "Are you guys sure about this? He asked, "Well, we don't have a choice so yeah." Kera replied, "Hey Pony, can you tell Mimi and the girls to keep their eyes shut?" Kera asked, Pony nodded and ran off to tell them. "Ok everyone close your eyes!" Lego yelled while George blasted the battery holder.

While Budgey..

*Brightness coming* "God, that's bright!"

Back with the group..

After that, they heard the ship's horn wail, and George teleported them to the docks.

And they boarded the ship, "Hello? Is anyone here?"

"Ahoy!"

Sorry if I had to end it here, I really don't have time to write my other story, so ima just publish this first cuz this chapter is finished I think? I may continue this in chapter 2 or not, but anyways I'll write chapter 2 later or tomorrow.

Words: 742