Chapter 8: Welcome back (Pony's POV)

Pony's POV:

I sat down on Kona's sofa, as Mimi came up to me. "Pony, come on! I have a surprise for you!" She said, I was curious about what the surprise is so I asked her, "What is it?"

"Just follow me." She replied. I stood up as I followed her out side.

When we both got out, I couldn't believe what I was seeing..

It was Zizzy.. And umm.. A tall skinwalker? No.. No.. That's a strange looking teddy bear with orange pupils with pitch black body.

Mimi was curious of what kind of creature is this 'teddy bear'. But I got my eyes on Zizzy.. They were both frozen in silence. But suddenly Zee and Zuzy unexpectedly came out of no where, as they were speechless, bc they finally got to see her sister again.

After 10 seconds of silence.. Zee and Zuzy immediately hugged Zizzy tightly. Ignoring the teddy bear guy.

Few seconds later, me and Mimi joined in. We all missed her..

Time skip,, they all finished hugging

Then they we all noticed the tall bear, looking shock, terrified even. Except for Zizzy. As the the twins screamed out of fear.

Zizzy was trying to calm them down, and I helped. Mimi was curious about the bear.

As me and Zizzy finally managed to get the twins calm down, Zizzy decided to speak.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce him to all of you. His name is Mr. Stitchy, he's the one that save me.

We all nodded, we became calmer now.

"Shall we get inside? I'm sure Kona wouldn't mind." Mimi chirped.

Timeskip, they all went inside of Kona's house.

Kona was busy repairing Robby, then he suddenly noticed us. His eyes winded, "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT THING?!" his yell causes the others to approach them, wondering what's going on.

"Now, let's all calm down now.. Kona, please stop screaming your lungs out whenever you see a stranger. That's just very rude of you." Mimi said, glancing at Kona.

"Right, sorry." Kona apologized. "But, please next time ask for permission from me before bringing someone else over." Kona said to the Mole. As Mimi nodded apologicly.

I spoke up, "Well, now that's settled. I would like to introduce these two. Kona, this is Zizzy, and Zizzy this is Kona. Since you already know all of us except for him." They both nodded.

"And, Mr. Stitchy, meet everyone I guess.." I continued.

We all finally get to know each other better, and now Mr. Stitchy turned to Georgie. "We need to talk kid." He sounds serious. They probably talk this up privately, We should probably leave them alone for now.

I changed the storyline, since the 800+ words disappeared.

Edit: I changed the whole chapter again, since it's really confusing.

Words: 467