Chapter 11: Seeing the truth before murder (Georgie's POV)

This chapter contains:

•Swearing
•Murder
•Character death
•Mentions of murder
•Blood 

If these affects you, kindly skip this chapter. Now without further ado, please enjoy!

I woke up in the Refinery, as I slowly sit up.

Why would he take me here?

I stood up, and I go wander around, to see if there's any important details. I suddenly remembered when Zizzy got infected..

I sighed, and move on.

I wandered around, until I saw Zizzy.

This is probably what happened to Zizzy huh.. Zizzy is back, why would he take me here?

I knew it was an illusion so I watched.

Then, suddenly I'm back at the dark place again.

I saw it all happened, then I saw her with that man. He asked her to join him as well. When she hesitated on accepting his offer, she got grabbed. I'm guessing that's Mr. Stitchy that who saved her.

After that, I saw Lego?

I walked a little closer, to take a closer look. And I realised it is him. Is this could be the answer about what's going on with his behavior?

As I eavesdrop them, "PghlLego_1985, would you like to join the dark insolence group?" The man started.

"Why would I join you? I barely even know you." Lego responded, glaring at him. "Good point, hmm.. How about I'll introduce myself first?"

"My name is TIO, I am the leader of the dark insolence, and I'm known as the giver. Getting people to join me, and giving them what they want is a part of my job. Joining me will be fascinating, I'll give you what you want in return. All you have to do is shake hands with me." He offered his hand. "It's simple right? A simple hand shake wouldn't be too bad right?"

"Now, tell me.. What is your wish?"

"My wish? I want to go home, and end this entire infection once and for all."

"Hmm.. Interesting.. Well? How about a little shake in it?" He's still offering his hand.

Lego hesitated on doing, as he refused. Thank Goodness. "I refuse. I wouldn't trust anyone I just met. Even, how much I wanted to go home and continue to live my life, I'm still not going to accept it. I'm not stupid."

"Hmm.. Interesting answer. Well, I guess you leave me with no choice."

Wait, what?

"What do you mean? What are you going to do? Just get me out of here and leave me alone!"

TIO then transformed him to a dark insolence member, he was screaming in pain. Probably because it burns him? I watched, as I trembled. Is this what happens if you refuse?

As, he was done.. TIO then cleared his throat, as he sigh. "I'm tired of almost everyone declining my offer, so I learned a little trick to force them to be one." He said, as if he was talking to himself.

Lego then disappeared, I'm guessing he woke up. And then, I already knew what happened next.

I stared at my wounded arm, So this is what happened huh? I guess I was right. Something is wrong with him.

I stared at the direction where TIO is, as I flinched when I saw him looking at me.

"There, you saw what happened to them both. Now, Georgie.. How about you join me for real this time?"