Back Door

It is the D-day for the K Group vs G Group. Damn I feel nervous af. My heart beating so fast. We are now at the waiting room backstage. We were separated between the K Group and G group. Team Back Door sitting beside team Love Me Right. I sit on the very left and coincidentally *cough* Hanbin sit on the very right of his team. Oh! And Minah sit beside him.

All teams starts performing one by one. And finally it is our turn. We are now waiting to go to the stage.

Yunseo: Aaaaaa I'm nervous

Y/n: Nadooooo (me too)

Jiwoong: Let's do this guys! Just do as we practice *hold your hand*

Yujin: Let's enjoy this noona and hyung-deul

Junhyeon: WE CAN DO THISSS!!! *shouting enthusiastically*

Everyone: Hwaiting!!!

*After the performance*

Taerae: Good job everyone!

Minseong: We did great

Jongwoo: Thank you guysss

Y/n: I enjoy our stage. Jinjja!

Jiwoong: Good job guys! Whatever the result is, don't be disappointed. Every single one of you did a great job.

Everyone: NAE!!

We are now waiting for the result. The difference in Idols Planet is the ranking for male trainees and female trainees is separated. It means if there is 2 female trainees in a group, the female trainees will just compete between 2 of them. I am glad that I'm the only one female trainees for K Group Back Door team. So, I don't need to compete with the other.

The important thing in this mission is the competition between K Group and G Group. We need to beat the G Group Back Door team. The result for the individual score is revealed. I am shock to see that I got the highest vote between all trainees.

Jiwoong: Good job, kiddo!! *hugs while pat my head*

Yujin: Congratulations noona! *fist bump me*

Taerae: I know you will score the highest *hug you*

Y/n: Thank you guys...

Jiwoong oppa got the highest vote for the male trainees. All trainees sincerely congratulates me. We are now waiting for the overall result.

K GROUP WINS!!

Everyone: *CHEERS*
.
.
.

We are now waiting for the final result. I saw Hanbin come towards me.

Hanbin: Didn't have a chance to say congratulations to you earlier *hugs you*

Y/n: No worries... gomawo Hanbin-ah! You too congratulations for winning

Hanbin: Gomawo.. *smile* You totally rock the stage earlier

Y/n: Aniyo everyone also doing a very good job

Hanbin: I don't know about anyone else. My eyes just focusing on you

Y/n: *jokingly punch him* Can you stop saying things like that?

Hanbin: AHAHHAHAHA WAEEE? Do you like it?

Y/n: ANIYO!

Minah: Oh unnie! Congratulations for winning.. you got quite high score right? I guess you're quite famous. I thought star creators don't know you that much.

This mf really can't let me live my life peacefully.

Y/n: Yeah.. I am glad that there are few people who know and vote for me