Dual Position

You are walking together with Jiwoo.

Jiwoo: Yah, when he said that he likes you, what is your answer?

Y/n: Nothing. I just stay silent..

Jiwoo: What's your answer? Honestly?

Y/n: I think... I like him too (?) I don't know. He is nice to me. He always take care of me

Jiwoo: But you don't know whether it is love or you are just grateful to him?

Y/n: YES EXACTLY!

Minah: Oh unnie! Where you want to go?

Jiwoo: We are just walking around here

Minah: Ohh I see.. btw y/n unnie how's your date the other day?

Y/n: It's great.. I enjoy it

Minah: Waaa glad to hear that! I also enjoy my date with Hanbin oppa. We went to his favorite restaurant. He said that he enjoys our date so much that he wants to have another date with me *smiles*

Y/n: Omo jinjja? Good for you then

Minah then left.

Jiwoo: Did she live in her own world or what? She keeps on being delusional

You just smile to Jiwoo.
.
.
.

* At the court *

We are now gathering at the court. It must be the next mission. While everyone busy while talking to each other, the door opens.

: Annyeonghaseyo

Hyunbeen: Heol Minhyuk sunbaenim

Zihao: Waaaa he's so handsome

Everyone: ANNYEONGHASEYO!

Minhyuk: Today I am going to give you, your second mission which is......

Dual Position Battle

Minhyuk: You need to choose between 3 position, Vocal and Rap, Vocal and Dance, and Rap and Dance.

The song choices are revealed one by one. Minhyuk then starts explaining the process on how to choose the song. The trainees then take turn to choose the song.

Junhyeon: Waaaa I want to do Tomboy

Ma Jing Xiang: Ooooo Love Killa

Gunwook: Keita hyung, you should do Gang *says to Keita*

Hanbin then looks at you.

Hanbin: What song do you want to do?

Y/n: Hhmmm maybee Tomboy? It seems interesting

Hanbin: Ohhh I'm also interested with Tomboy. Wanna go together?

Y/n: Great idea! Kajja

The male trainees will choose first then followed by the female trainees. As for the female, you will get to choose first and then Minah since she got higher votes than you for the last mission. Only one female trainee is allowed in one team. You can now see the trainees getting pushed out one by one. Dang! The Tomboy team already full. I guess I need to push someone out.

It is now your turn. Right now on Tomboy team, there is already 1 female trainee (Sooji). I am sorry, I think I need to push you Sooji-yah. The male trainees already done choosing. There are Hanbin, Zhanghao, Hoetaek and Gunwook. The lineup is 💯.

Minhyuk: Okay y/n trainee, you can start choosing your song.

There are 2 songs that are currently have a spot. Gang and Rush Hour. I don't want Rush Hour. Argh I don't care I want Tomboy at all cost. You slowly walk to the Tomboy team and stop in front of Sooji. She looks at me with pleading eyes.