Confusion

A date with Zhanghao.

The day finally comes. I don't know why but I'm looking forward for this date. We rarely talk with each other even though we are both close with Hanbin. My first impression towards him was really good. He always help the Chinese trainees with their singing and also Korean language.

Zhanghao asks me to go to the compound in front of our dorm. When I arrive, he is already there.

He smiles as soon as he see me.

Y/n: Hi

Zhanghao: Hii

Y/n: Did you wait long?

Zhanghao: Ani. I just arrived too. Shall we? *gives his hand*

Y/n: Sure! *hold his hand*

We took a taxi and arrive at a western restaurant. Damn! It looks very elegant and classy.

Guess people were right that he is damn rich. The waiter lead us towards our seat. He is holding my hands tightly.

Zhanghao: Please have a seat.. *he pulls the chair for you*

Y/n: Gomawoo

The waiter then give us the menu.

Zhanghao: What do you want to eat?

Y/n: I feel like I want to eat pasta. But, I am not sure which one is the best

Zhanghao: What is your recommended pasta menu here? *he asks the waiter*

Waiter: Our best sellers are the Seafood Creamy Carbonara and also Chicken Aglio Olio.

Zhanghao then looks at you.

Y/n: I think I want the Carbonara

Zhanghao: Give us the Seafood Creamy Carbonara and also Chicken Aglio Olio, please.

Waiter: Alright sir.

Awwww gentleman Hao.

Zhanghao: Have you ever come here?

Y/n: It's my first time. Waaa it's really pretty here.

Zhanghao: Pretty, right? I had a hard time to choose where to bring you for this date

Y/n: Ahahhahahha jinjja? I'm okay anywhere tho

Zhanghao: Hanbin suggests for me to bring you here. He said that you might like it here

Y/n: Oooo really? *you ask, but not really interested actually*

Zhanghao: You don't want to ask me why I choose you?

Y/n: Instead of asking, I will just wait for you. If you don't want to tell me, then don't. I am not forcing you..

He smiles.

Our food then arrive. It looks amazing. I am sure the taste is good too. I took a bite of my pasta. HEOLLLL IS THIS THE TASTE OF THE HEAVEN? IT IS REALLY DELICIOUS.

Zhanghao: Delicious?

You nods.

Zhanghao: Wanna taste mine?

Y/n: Want!

Zhanghao then roll the pasta and feed you. You startled when he wants to feed you, but you keep it cool. He then wipes the sauce on the corner of your mouth using his finger then he licks it. You saw that but you keep your eyes on your pasta.

Zhanghao: Can I ask you something?

Y/n: Sure, what is it?

Zhanghao: Do you like Hanbin?