The truth

Few days passed by and you and Hanbin still haven't talked to each other. It's either he will leave when he saw you or you will leave when you saw him. You don't even try to talk to him. Why should I? He clearly made himself clear that he didn't like me. Why should I still chase him?

Today is the announcement for the second last mission which is the Artist Battle. We are very excited as we will be able to perform new composed song on the stage. It feels like we are performing our own songs.

: WAAAA DAEBAKK

: Heolll the songs are so good

: I don't know which one that I like the most

: Over Me is so sexyyy

All song are very good. Each song has its own special characteristics. But Over Me left a very great impression towards me. I want to try a sexy concept this time.

Seunghwan: Y/n! What song do you wanna do?

Y/n: I feel like I want to do Over Me... oppa?

Seunghwan: Waaa Over Me.. I want En Garde

Y/n: En Garde suits you very much *gives him thumbs up*

He laughs.

You and Seunghwan become friends while preparing for Gang performance. He is nice to you. Actually, everyone is nice to you except for that one guy who played with your feeling.

We were asked to create a video to appeal to the Star Creators on what songs do we want. However, everything is on the Star Creators' hands. They will vote on what songs they want to see us perform. But I also lowkey mentioned that I like Over Me. I hope Star Creators choose the right song.
.
.
.

Moment of the truth

Everyone will go to their respective room one by one. We won't know what song will we got until we go to the room. My heart is beating so fast. Please..please.... Over Me pleasee...

I am now in front of the door. I take a long deep breath. I am slowly holding the door knob before turning it to open the door.

I can see few trainees lining up while cheering. The first person that I spotted .... Sung Hanbin. Damn! Oh and there is Minah beside him. They are hiding the sign that shows the song title. I am still standing at the front door.

Y/n: What song is it?

Woongi: Try to guess

I look around the room. The trainees here don't give the Over Me vibe. Don't tell me .... I raise my eyebrows asking for an answer as I really don't have any idea.

Everyone: SAY MY NAME!!!

Sh*t!

Y/n: Ohhhh... *you sound disappointed*

Seowon: Wah you don't even try to hide your disappointment y/n-ah!

Y/n: Aniyo aniyo.. I like the song *you force a smile*

* Short break *

Jiwoong: What song do you want to do actually?

Y/n: Na? Over Me...

Jiwoong: No wonder you look disappointed earlier ahahhahahahaha

Yujin: The vibes are totally different

Y/n: I know right... at least you guys are here ehehehheheheheh

We then starts our practice session. Hanbin decides to lead the Say My Name team.

Hanbin: So, for this time being we will need to have 2 people for the killing part. I think for the practice we divide ourselves into 2 small teams.

Everyone nods. The process to select the trainees for the killing part goes smoothly. The first killing part goes to Yujin and the second one goes to Ollie. We give the main part to our maknaes.