-1-

Thank you for starting my book I hope you enjoy it.
Also a warning there will be a couple swear words in here so if you don't like it then I suggest you don't read this ff.
Thank you again for reading this.

-------------------------------------------------------

-Chapter 1-
"Then yes, yes I am"

Phase's POV

I was woken up by my stupid motherfucking alarm, and knowing my mom if I don't wake up now she's going to come pounding on the door and force me awake. So you know the better option in this situation as much as I don't want to, is to get up.

So I got up even when my body is trying to stop me from doing such a thing, I still somehow managed to get out of bed and walk sluggishly towards my bathroom, as I'm way too tired to teleport.

Once I got in, I did my normal morning routine by brushing my teeth and washing my tanned coloured face, I brushed my purple hair, then put contacts into my dark blue eyes, and then I was ready for my day, kinda.

(This is the hair, if you couldn't tell)

Once I finished that I got changed into a purple top with black cargo pants, with my signature R necklace.

(This is the fit, just imagine she's also wearing an R necklace)

I then walked down stairs to one amazing smell, which was obviously a beautiful breakfast that my amazing mother has made

I then walked down stairs to one amazing smell, which was obviously a beautiful breakfast that my amazing mother has made. So when I walked into the kitchen to see the women in the flesh looking stunning as always with her tanned skin, shoulder length dark purple hair and dark purple eyes.

"Ah my beautiful daughter, good morning how are you feeling?" mom asked, with her Scottish accent.

"As good as always in the morning" I replied, with a slight accent, but not as thick as my mother's.

"Alright, so not that good then"

"You know me so well" I said as I chuckled dryly.

"As I should, I've been with you for your whole life, you know?"

"Yeah, yeah, I do, it's not like you mentioned it everyday" I said while taking a seat at the table.

"I made your favourite!" Mom said in a sing songy voice.

"Yeah, I can tell that thanks" I said slightly snarkily.

"I'll take that as a thank you, so you're welcome" she said back "anyways I need to go to the hq today so, is it alright if your home alone for the day?"

"Yeah that's fine, don't worry about it"

"Make sure to study, okay?" she says in a slightly stricter tone.

"I know mom, I've been home alone multiple times before"

"I know but that won't stop me from worrying" she said as she placed the waffles infront of me and then sat opposite.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Once my mother left to go to the hq I was left alone. Now, I know I'm supposed to be studying right now but I'm still tired so, I'll do it later.

While I was just chilling watching cartoons, I heard a knock on the door. I wasn't expecting anyone today, so I opened the door anyways, only to see someone standing there wearing all black.

"Are you Phase Raven?" they asked me, after I opened the door.

"That depends who's asking" I replied, back blackly.

"I work at the heroics head quarters" they said as they held out their badge that was obviously the real deal.

"Then yes, yes I am"

"Alright, then come with me" they then started to walk towards a car that was surprise, surprise, black with blacked out windows.

So that must means mom has a mission then, cause you only get sent to the hq if it's a big mission. Good luck to however's going I guess.

When we finally made it to the head quarters I exited the car only greeted by the one and only Miss Granada. If I'm being honest she kinda gives me some bad vibes, but everyone seems to trust her and she's got a lot of respect in this place so I won't say anything, don't want to stay any trouble you know?

"Phase, welcome I suppose you know where your going by now" she said as she greeted me.

"Yes thank you, though your still going to follow me there aren't you?" I said back.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?"

"Yeah that what I thought" and with that we started walking to our destination, in silence.

Once we arrived she opened the volt door and stepped inside with me. I looked around the room to see that Wheels , Noodles, Facemaker and lastly Wildcard we're all there. Once Wildcard and I made eye contact, it was a staring contest. Obviously I won, like I always do, to say the least, me and Wild compete a lot, we have since we were like 8. When we finished Miss Granada told us all to behave and then left.

I walked over to an empty desk at the back so I could see the whole room. I like seeing everyone, makes me feel more at ease. I don't talk all that much, never have really, I was always more of an observer then anything else. It isn't that I don't ever talk, it just means I pick my moments.

Slowly the others started to also arrive into the room.

-------------------------------------------------------

me being so nice I'm going to give you a little backstory on Phase right? isn't that just so nice if me? anyways

Phase's mother is a singer mother, after the father ran away, believe it or not, and she is from Scotland, (cause that's where I'm from, who could have guessed). anyways, Phases mother Samantha (Sam for short) was the only hero in Scotland, and to say the least she was not treated the best, so she moved to America, after she saw and worked with the other heros for a bit, right? anyways Phase was around 7, (she's 15 now and so it Wildcard and most others) so she still has a bit of a Scottish accent.

Anyways that it

Live life

be you

Bye

from a Random Person <3