"You're so fucking hot when you're mad" (Smut)

Sam Fender x Reader

You were currently in the midst of a very heated argument with your best friend, Sam. These happened regularly, you were like a toxic couple. 

"What? Now you're just going to go quiet. For fuck's sake, you hit a lad in the fucking local pub because you thought I didn't look comfortable. We go to the fucking pub most day's like" You shout at him in the middle of your kitchen. 

"Aye I'm so sorry for fucking looking after my best friend" He shouted back at you. 

"Fuck you! I'm a big girl Sam, I can manage boys in a pub. I fucking worked there, I got hit on most days" You spat at him, seeing red now. 

"Such a great thanks for saving your ass from some fucking slease" He shouted, anger rising.

"My ass didn't need saving. I wasn't uncomfortable. I wasn't being hit on. You saw red and hit him, like you always fucking do. There's no fucking thoughts in your head. You just act and I save your ass every fucking time" You shout, your grip on your kitchen counter tightening. 

He went quiet. Everything went quiet. Silence took over. You blew a piece of hair out of your face and you couldn't miss the look on his face. His eyes changing. 

"What? Why have you now gone quiet? Cat caught your tongue like?" I say at him, spite dripping off my tongue. 

"You're fucking hot when your mad" He smirks at you. 

You wanted his words to cause more anger but instead they caused butterflies so you faked it.

"As if Sam, fuck off" You mutter at him, turning your back. 

"I'm not lying, why do you think I cause most of our arguments?" He asks, stepping closer to you. 

You could feel your heart tighten as you felt his presence behind you. His hand started tracing the tattoo on your ribs. Slowing going higher, playing with your bra stop which was peaking out from under your tank top. You hum contently, loving his touch against your red hot skin. 

"That's it darlin', it's just me and you, you don't need to pretend to be angry. We both you don't want that boy" He whispers in your ear. 

You let your body fall against him, your hand reaching to his hair on the back of his neck. His hand now going down your body, slipping into your jeans. 

Your body tensed causing Sam to pepper kisses all over your neck and jaw to calm you down. You pulled the hair in your hand causing a low groan to leave his mouth against your neck. 

This pushed him to start playing with your clit, teasingly slow. You lost all control, your grip tightening on his hair. 

His fingers then slipped into you so easily, his thumb now moving to your clit. His movements continued over and over until eventually you felt that familiar tightening in your stomach. Your head fell further into Sam's chest as you released onto his hand.

"Good girl darlin'" Sam whispered as he placed you on the kitchen counter. 

His fingers fell into your mouths, his eyes watching every move. You enticed him more as you let them go with a pop.

His lips connected with yours as you pulled his shirt off. You both groped and ran your hands all over each other as you stripped of all clothing restrictions. Moans bouncing off the walls. 

He started teasing you with his cock, rubbing it up and down your hole. Making you a crumbling mess already. You reached breaking point, grabbing his cock for yourself and aligning it with you. He entered you with a slam, both of you letting out loud moans at the feeling. 

The sound of moans, skin slapping and your lips rubbing against each other echoed off the kitchen walls. It all felt so intense yet calm at the same time. Your brain couldn't catch up with your actions. 

"Sam I'm close" You whispered into his mouth, your hand gripping his shoulder as you looked into his eyes. 

"Hold on a few more seconds my love" He whispered back. 

"Let go" He whispered again, this time his lips placed against your ear. 

"I love you darling" He said as he came.

You both let go at the same time, eyes connected with loud moans and groans. You both stayed in that position for a while before catching your breath. 

"I love you too Sam" You replied, once you had both slipped into your underwear and he passed you his discarded t-shirt. 

You both just stood there staring back at each other with smirks before he walked up to you and picked you up, running upstairs.