1.0

The screen started as it flipped through countless comics of superheroes until it zoomed out showing a big red MARVEL STUDIOS sign

"That's so fucking cool"

The screen then shows sam wilson, ironing a shirt before quickly throwing it on. He then picks up the blazer before staring intently at the shield that is laid in front of it.

"Sam, what happened?" Steve looked concerned. "you have my shield."

Sam laughed bitterly. "Life happened man life."

Sam was right because thats what life does, it takes someone away from you as quickly as you can snap your fingers, and it can change everything before you could count to ten. Life was cruel and there were going to learn that the trouple was a living copy of the cruelties of life.

Walking towards it he gently clenched his fist as he picked up the shield with his other hand before sliding it in a case before holding it in his hand in a mirror.

"How do you feel?"

"Like its someone else"

"It isn't"

The screen changes showing an aircraft in the sky

"The criminal organization known as LAF is targeting Captain Vasant, one of our military liaisons."

Sam looked up confused. "LAF?"

"Yeah, they're high-powered." Looking down at the data screen the airs man furrowed his brow. "We lost contact with Vasant's plane just after it took off."

"We need you to make sure LAF doesn't deliver on their threat."

Walking Sam listened as the man continued to talk. "Vasant's plane has already entered Tunisian airspace."

The officer's voice got louder in irritation. " US military cannot be seen operating out there."

"You're just going to ignore him?" Molly screeched as Sam rolled his eyes.

"Are you going to keep ignoring the fact that you thinning your eyebrows was not a good choice." Molly gasped at the man's words while Bucky held back a snickering Mary.

"I got it." Sams's's voice was final as he opened up the doors to the Aircraft. "You guys fly low, drop me off, I fly up to intercept. No treaties violated"

"Smart.."

"thank you."

The officer stood with a scowl on his face. "First Lieutenant Torres, our intel officer, will be helping on the ground.."

As the man continued to talk Sam put his gear on. Just as he was about to jump out of the plane the officer called his name out making him stop. "this has to be subtle."